Closed Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: Game freezes constant (Diagnostics)

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    I have Windows 10 and the freezing of game is driving me nuts !!

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove
    Have freezing when using second tab in chrome so guide is in FF these times. Test server chrome claims my flash is too old but FF works fine on Test. Never gona change chrome as main window when playing tso tho.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Northisle
    This isn't solely a TSO issue, it is a chrome issue. Best solution if want to use chrome is to drag the tabs apart one on top of the other and the issue goes away.

World
    Northisle
    win7, Steam version of the game. Lots of freezes, only help is to restart.

No idea what chrome version etc that is bundled in steam version.
    t00t t00t
    This signature has been censored.

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    Same problem as everyone else- I have played settlers for well over a year no problems with 5 /6 other tabs open all the time but now everytime I go to wiki to check guide or flick to another tab the settlers game freezes- for last two weeks have upgraded racks cos could not really play doing addies since checking guides freezes me up- which is impossible to do blocks- I have no idea what to do - have reinstalled chrome Version 59.0.3071.115 (Official Build) (64-bit) - upgraded flash using firefox repeatedly- settlers upgrade with new generals did something I reckon- please fix it soon- I am playing settlers less and less and do not feel able to do lootspots since I keep crashing out

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    Crashes if minimise or switch tab
    Chrome Version 59.0.3071.115 (Official Build) (64-bit)
    Flash Player 26.0.0.131...
    Work around: open a second google window, and switch between windows. Never minimise or open another tab on the settlers window.

Has there been any response from Dev with acknowledgement of a problem or timing for a fix?

minoreva
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlieMuffin View Post
    Crashes if minimise or switch tab
    Chrome Version 59.0.3071.115 (Official Build) (64-bit)
    Flash Player 26.0.0.131...
    Work around: open a second google window, and switch between windows. Never minimise or open another tab on the settlers window.

Has there been any response from Dev with acknowledgement of a problem or timing for a fix?

This is taken from Cempire and from Community manager:

Thank you for updating this thread. Our team is already working to address this issue and we will publish more details about it soon!

Also Saqui told us in g1 that they´re working on it and they have reports from all regions who struggle with this-no timing yet though

World
    Newfoundland
    I also have freeze and lagging issues one recently which came with a big loss of troops whilst blocking. Due to the game freezing, I clicked refresh f9 when refreshed general dead and loss of crossbow and elite, I nearly cried. I was completely comfortable with this particular block so it wasn't me.
    Also every time the news tab updates eg: geo sent out to look for mines or your trade goods added to store house, this action every time causes the chat to crash.

By the way I'm using windows 10 home 64 bit and Microsoft edge. But the severe lagging is bugging me since the big loss of troops I haven't used blocks.
    Somethings wrong somewhere I know these coding issues are not easy to fix and on this scale must be hard but it's the gamers who are suffering.
    Let's all hope there is a fix to the issues soon

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    This has been closed due to a new game version having been deployed. Please redirect anymore reports to the new thread here.
    Last edited by BB_Saqui; 18.07.17 at 11:21.

Closed Thread