Reply to Thread

Thread: Skills for QM and QM Claus

Ruler of the Land TheVictorious's Avatar
    World
    Sandycove

Skills for QM and QM Claus

I'm wondering what the best skills for QM and QM Claus, I really think about most cases, I got 2x QM and 1x QMC.

Full capacity, full speed, or mixed.

I have my own thinking about full speed for QMC (to make him return faster) and Mixed for QM, or:

QM: 3x manuscripts for the capacity, 3x tomes for speed, 1x codex for the capacity.
    and for QMC: 3x manuscripts for speed, 3x tomes for the capacity, 1x codex for speed.

Well, I know it is looking minor, but it is good to discuss this from now
    Hello People

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    The way I see it QM is for ferrying troops to adventures and Santa for getting replacement troops to adventures for when things have gone wrong. Based on this I'm going all books in capicity for QM, while on Santa I'm going pure speed as return time is the main limiting factor for this general.
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

Ruler of the Land TheVictorious's Avatar
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorotheus View Post
    The way I see it QM is for ferrying troops to adventures and Santa for getting replacement troops to adventures for when things have gone wrong. Based on this I'm going all books in capicity for QM, while on Santa I'm going pure speed as return time is the main limiting factor for this general.
    before skills mainly i was do that, I keep always QMC in my home just for urgent cases, but still sometimes I got use for him, specially if I need more than 2K troops to send, like FT adventures, so I was think about your way for skills, but still it could be helpful to get QMC with more troops, or faster QM specially I have level 2 of travel speed on rest generals.
    Hello People

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Sandycove
    ATM leaving all QM with 3 manuscripts in capacity, going on the assumption that there will be another QMC at Xmas, 4800 troops over 4 QM seems more than enough at present usually I send 2 QM and 1 QMC to adventure and leave 1 QMC at home for those unexpected moments. If we do get another QMC at Xmas I think that more than covers emergency situations. So for a very long time books are going elsewhere.

World
    Newfoundland
    i went max capacity on all. FT need 6k troops, so xmas qm gets used sometimes, mostly when i mess up . Even if i do not have xmas qm ready, bhgs can get there in 8 min. Also QM (15 min) arrives before taverns (16 min), so I did not see much gain there. In the case where i am using MOD's , i send xmas qm. As always depends on how you play.

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Northisle
    i havent gone for speed on anything. i really dont see 15 mins as an issue. if ur qm's carry 4k troops do u really need to worry about how long a qmc takes to get home? i will speed up a cpl of norms as some adv's 1st attacks need a block and an mma for ls, i feel this is the polite thing to do when some1 is kind enuff to offer an ls (and jog, i'm thinking vlt here obviously lol)

Nifty
    World
    Sandycove
    Could you please tell me what capacity you can get from fully upgrading the QM? I'm a bit confused because the manuscripts go up to 200 but then the tomes start with 115?
    Manuscript: increase capacity by 65/130/200
    Tome: increase capacity by 115/230/350
    Codex: increase capacity by 450
    So if I fully upgrade will I get 450 extra or 200+350+450=1000?

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Flubbervius View Post
    Could you please tell me what capacity you can get from fully upgrading the QM? I'm a bit confused because the manuscripts go up to 200 but then the tomes start with 115?
    Manuscript: increase capacity by 65/130/200
    Tome: increase capacity by 115/230/350
    Codex: increase capacity by 450
    So if I fully upgrade will I get 450 extra or 200+350+450=1000?
    Yes.
    If you invest all books in the logistics route, the QM/Santa QM will have a capacity of 2000 (basically doubles up).
    There is a world of imagination
    Deep in the corners of your mind
    Where reality is an intruder
    And myth and legend thrive

Nifty
    World
    Sandycove
    Great, Thank you!

Reply to Thread