Reply to Thread

Thread: Mining Surplus is not happening anymore after update?

Ruler of the Land TheVictorious's Avatar
    World
    Sandycove

Exclamation Mining Surplus is not happening anymore after update?

I just noticed that iron surplus not triggered after searching about 19 iron mines, and now searching another 19, still 0 surplus, I thought it was normal, at first so I'm now trying to see copper mines, until now I made like 20 copper searches, and got 0 copper surplus, it is not like the behaviour that I was getting before, I was getting at least 4 iron surpluses in search of 16 or 17 iron mines, and like 2 times at least each 8 searches for copper mines.

I'm trying on conscientious geo, with Lvl 2 copper surplus, and Lvl 3 iron surplus.

Anybody noticing this issue?
    Hello People

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    This morning's result's 1 Iron surplus from 1 search, 2 Copper surplus from 6 searches.
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

Ruler of the Land TheVictorious's Avatar
    World
    Sandycove
    alright, I got the exactly how this can be, the issue happens when I search about single deposit using conscientious, but if I kill another mine and search, this is working correctly, so it seems a bug with conscientious + only single deposit to search.
    Hello People

Reply to Thread