Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Log in Problem

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    need help please. my log in problem resolved itself after 2 weeks from when it started. then yesterday it started again. still same issues. i cant play on my pc but i can log in and play on my mobile devices. i dont think the problem is on my side since it resolved itself on the first instance with me not doing anything at all.

World
    Sandycove
    I had problems again on weekend and again yesterday. Using IE on typing in password it went to little hammerman then returned to log in page. Would not go to play now page. On both occasions I had to change to FF and got straight through. Later on, in the evening I logged in successfully using IE no problem. The only odd thing was it was after Saqui changed the home page message on both occasions....Bad BB_Saqui Lol
    Are we to be told of adventure changes or not? 1 Month on and still SNEAKY RB changes have not been mentioned

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Larili View Post
    I had problems again on weekend and again yesterday. Using IE on typing in password it went to little hammerman then returned to log in page. Would not go to play now page. On both occasions I had to change to FF and got straight through. Later on, in the evening I logged in successfully using IE no problem. The only odd thing was it was after Saqui changed the home page message on both occasions....Bad BB_Saqui Lol
    I can assure you that me putting up news posts doesn't have any effect on your ability to play the game!

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Saqui View Post
    I can assure you that me putting up news posts doesn't have any effect on your ability to play the game!
    Pfff It happened again yesterday.....and you changed the post.....I have my eye on you Saqui Today happy hour so I got straight in Lol
    Are we to be told of adventure changes or not? 1 Month on and still SNEAKY RB changes have not been mentioned

Reply to Thread