Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Change Log 18.07.2017

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Kit_ View Post
    Found the clue:
    Behold our Long-Awaited Change log, including some Key changes and improvements! KNowing your feedback towards the capacity Indicators, we’ve Given you the option to Hide them altogether. This and much more can be Surmised here:
    I think you've watched "A Beautiful Mind" a few too many times
    Sorry, but I've slept since then...

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Anoukim View Post
    Why make this release in the summer holidays? A lot of people are traveling and don't have the chance to participate in the event.
    I know right? And then they always put the Christmas event in the New Zealand / Australian summer holidays. Those bells and gingerbread men keep falling off our surf boards, and the candy canes are not so appealing when sticky and covered in sand. Plus the presents take up so much room in our tents, that we have to sleep standing up. If only they'd check our schedules before picking dates for these things.

World
    Sandycove

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Melhmqn View Post
    I know right? And then they always put the Christmas event in the New Zealand / Australian summer holidays. Those bells and gingerbread men keep falling off our surf boards, and the candy canes are not so appealing when sticky and covered in sand. Plus the presents take up so much room in our tents, that we have to sleep standing up. If only they'd check our schedules before picking dates for these things.
    Sorry, but I've slept since then...

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Northisle
    A few comments:

1. I don't see the slow transferring of Marshalls on PvP being solved; so expect we will have to wait with (im)patience another month?

2. some adjustment to 'Fairy Dust' buff will be implemented; but apparently not the 'greying out' on maps where no collectibles (left) to be found

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    In some distant future it would be nice to get a confirmation dialog if one would REALLY like to speed up the production in barracks or provision houses with gems.

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    What also would be nice if we can play the game thru steam again
    If i use the steam version i get a error that i need to use chrome or install flash but when i just use my chrome browser it just works like it allways has

tnx in advace

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Thewishmaster_NL View Post
    What also would be nice if we can play the game thru steam again
    If i use the steam version i get a error that i need to use chrome or install flash but when i just use my chrome browser it just works like it allways has

tnx in advace
    Did you make sure to go into the options and select the "Chrome Plugin"?

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    you may have fixed the Chrome bug, but now i cant use it to log in at all had to go back to internet explorer

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Dodecahedron View Post
    you may have fixed the Chrome bug, but now i cant use it to log in at all had to go back to internet explorer
    The fix won't be live until the game update hits the servers next week on the 18th of July. Thank you for your understanding and patience!

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Xibor View Post
    I think you've watched "A Beautiful Mind" a few too many times
    It's rather exquisite, no?

Reply to Thread