Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Change Log 18.07.2017

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Anoukim View Post
    Why make this release in the summer holidays? A lot of people are traveling and don't have the chance to participate in the event.
    some of us are mid winter and miss out at other times so it all evens out in the end
    And so many people were asking for a summer event, I'd just settle for summer

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Anoukim View Post
    Why make this release in the summer holidays? A lot of people are traveling and don't have the chance to participate in the event.
    Maybe because players were asking for an event between Easter and Halloween? Sadly cannot please us all, but hopefully the majority will be happy to break the daily xp grind.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Kit_ View Post
    Found the clue:
    Please that it is not another BK fest..... As I said above, they cannot please us all, but pretty please with cherries on top, not BK yet again, lol.

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by kke2100 View Post
    A few comments:

1. I don't see the slow transferring of Marshalls on PvP being solved; so expect we will have to wait with (im)patience another month?
    Still waiting for the ultimate fix, get rid of it!

Brotherjon
    I reckon this event might be to do with the women's 2017 European cup finals that has just begun...an opportunity to buy those new flags too!

Nifty
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by ChapterIX View Post
    Significant Events - July 24th
    1534 Jacques Cartier lands in Canada, claims it for France
    1832 Benjamin Bonneville leads the first wagon train across the Rocky Mountains by Wyoming's South Pass
    1911 American explorer Hiram Bingham discovers Machu Picchu, the Lost City of the Incas

I'm guessing it's a French Canadian themed wagon finding event?
    Oh, maybe I'll finally be able to get a Canadian flag for my island? Or better, a Quebec one!

World
    Newfoundland
    Has the question about the watch area been answered? (I.e. what is a watch area? Did BB rename the AOI?)

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by FishSmell View Post
    Has the question about the watch area been answered? (I.e. what is a watch area? Did BB rename the AOI?)
    Yes they did.
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

World
    Sandycove
    I love new option to disable the icon for stopped production of buildings. Finally, I can see how Exotic Wood Tree Nursery looks like without a "ZZZ" mark Of course, when I am buffing my friends island, I have to enable the sleeping state icon again, just to be sure not to buff inactive buildings. But, in our home island, when the "ZZZ" is out of sight, it would be nice to have some indicator which building is off - for example, to show "ZZZ" mark when moving cursor over a building.That is especially important if you like to keep your island without buff animations either.

World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Thewishmaster_NL View Post
    What also would be nice if we can play the game thru steam again
    If i use the steam version i get a error that i need to use chrome or install flash but when i just use my chrome browser it just works like it allways has

tnx in advace
    You need to hack your flash install, I had that too.

See https://steamcommunity.com/app/35464...7277921762762/

http://steamcommunity.com/app/354640...7886720927322/
    and #7 here http://steamcommunity.com/app/354640...5286660776861/

These are all game related, the last 2 from BB themselves.
    t00t t00t
    This signature has been censored.

Reply to Thread