Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Guild Market Vote - Dev Notes

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Thejollyone View Post
    This medium is called a live forum, us players have always used it as one; BB devs should be pointed in this direction once a month and make notes rather than waiting for improvised reports from 3rd parties.
    Amen.

It doesn't take a genius to be able to spend a few hours looking at the bugs and suggestion forums looking for threads that are many pages long and/or have been open for years to truly discover where the player base would like the development team to be focussing their energy. Thankfully, I am starting to see some of those long standing issues starting to be addressed in the relatively recent past, but there are still many issue that are long overdue being addressed.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Northisle
    live in November?? (If we're lucky!) ... at a guess ... results in December ... change to happen after xmas event ends? likely to be 11 months with the same items .. if we're lucky???

Like the idea of the change .. but using that as an excuse to not change the current guild shop line up .... doesn't make me feel very lucky!

Luckydiddy

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Northisle
    looks good any chance we could get the guild shop changed a bit more frequently 6+ months is a bit long to offer the same stuff

World
    Sandycove
    Agreed - but too often is also a problem depending on the price of some of the items. I think 6 months would be about right, I don't think I'd like to see it any sooner so I have time to build up coins.
    Sorry, but I've slept since then...

Quartermaster
    World
    Newfoundland
    it used to be 3 months, 6 is way too long.

World
    Newfoundland
    I like the look of it. Once in place will it mean we can have a monthly or by monthly change ?

I think that would be good, assuming you can address the pricing issues. As others have indicated, the pricing is totally silly. Hope you get time to take a look at that too.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove
    Just put anything in because the voting setup is rigged anyway.
    Choices are far too limited to accurately reflect what people want in their game.
    First round of votes should be from everything in the game so that players really do get a fair choice.
    Change more often not less.

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    6 months is way too long. Monthly would be awesome. If it is going to be six months more items need to be added or we should be able to buy more of the items itself. Most of the items are useless.

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Northisle
    Having a new system makes some sort of sense, having no votes whilst waiting for a new system to be implemented, having the same shop for the best part of a year, seems plain stupid and somehow disrespectful to the guilds and the players in them. Does the new system save BB money (all in house, no third party platform for vote.. not sure how this works? Do not begrudge if this is the case anything that saves money and prolongs the game would get my vote and engender a little more patience, but..... planning and forethought. It is just too long since we had a shop change, perhaps this wouldnt matter if there wasnt so much rubbish in the shop with its weird BB valuations and economics... and if they hadnt brought in a new system with greater rewards and then the reward system stalls... planning and forethought again.

Ruler of the Land TheVictorious's Avatar
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Madorosu View Post
    I couldn't agree more.

The prices of some of the items we have been offered for the second vote over the years have been completely unrealistic:
    • 765ggc for a Victor the Vicious when I have seen people offering them for a fish in trade channel.
    • 1125ggc for a Roaring Bull when you can buy them for 295 fragments in the Adventure Merchant.
    • 1125ggc for a Dark Brotherhood when you can buy them for a small fraction of that in trade.
    • 1500ggc for a Black Knights when you can buy them for 295 fragments in the Adventure Merchant.
    • 975ggc for a Whirlwind when you can't give them away!

..and that's just a few examples from the last three votes. I am sure I could go on, but I don't have all day!

Seriously BB, you need to have a long, hard look at some of the prices you are charging in the Merchant... and that goes for many of the items you have on offer for gems. Since the introduction of Artefact Search and Lucky Explorers your gem prices for buffs are just way too high... and your prices for resources are just unbelievable.

When the products you are selling are made up purely of pixels on a screen, you will do much better business shifting more product for a realistic price, I guarantee it!
    Quote Originally Posted by Thejollyone View Post
    +1 on this.

Time and time again it just seems BB really doesn't play the live game. You have lost touch with the real players in certain aspects. Why bother having an open channel with BB_Alex on test server when a lot of the info you need has previously been posted here over the years.

This medium is called a live forum, us players have always used it as one; BB devs should be pointed in this direction once a month and make notes rather than waiting for improvised reports from 3rd parties.

Having said all this, please be reassured that all the new content/fixes etc are gratefully received, but it is so frustrating when you ask us for opinions and basically come across as widely ignoring important issues for years on end
    +1000000 nothing to say after these,
    Hello People

Reply to Thread