Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: [Feedback] Guild Market Vote - Dev Notes

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Northisle
    1. Since most players do not bother being in a guild on the test server I fail to see how this is really going to be tested there. Fine, the counter will cope with the few hundred who bother on test but when/if it goes live will it cope?

2. Makes sense that guild merchant votes are only open to those in guilds. What relevance is it to those not in guilds.

3. As Madorosu says the prices in the guild market simply make no sense and illustrate a lack of grasp by BB of what an in-game item is worth.

4. Shop needs to change far more regularly if the sorts of prices we currently have continue. I would think from current shop players bought the explorer instantly, the odd medipak in a time of crisis, and grain conflict when the GQ is do 2 adventures and time is limited.

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by lordloocan View Post

2. Makes sense that guild merchant votes are only open to those in guilds. What relevance is it to those not in guilds.
    Just as soon as they guild coins are non trade-able it will have no relevance to those outside guilds, while they are trade-able the vote should include everyone.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluesavanah View Post
    Just as soon as they guild coins are non trade-able it will have no relevance to those outside guilds, while they are trade-able the vote should include everyone.
    One of those agree and disagrees tbh. Disagree in that the guilds are those earning the coins, but agree because, as you say, non-guildies can buy guild coins to use.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    The number in guild who bother to do GQ is dropping fast.
    My guess for the reason. They are often very expensive to do, and you really dont get much in return. The stuff in shop change max 2 times a year. When there is new stuff - the one or 2 items worth the price and effort, are quickly bought. After that, nothing worth spending coins on, and plenty of time to save up coins for the 1- or 2 items worth the effort next time there is a change.
    This feature is very close to being not really worth the trouble any longer.
    If for some reason support feels the need to edit what I wrote, please delete entire post instead, dont put words into my mouth that I never said.

Committed Clicker
    World
    Sandycove
    The original guild quests from 2012 might have been better as they just requested donations of resources.
    Perhaps a revamp with different options and rewards would help?

World
    Sandycove
    Hi BB, suggestion for new type of the Guild market is great, just there is one small problem and I think BB can solve it if want to!
    (or maybe to make a plans to solve it out)

Trading is what this game keep running. With any event and along with the Guild market there is an opportunity for all players to exchange the goods. Over production special weapons, goods which we do not need but they drop from adventures loots and similar goods are stuck now. Beside all, I have +/- 200k of Cannons which I do not intend to sell at this point of the game. Gold coins drop at low trading rate for many, till yesterday, special items-resources-goods-funds etc, so it become harder to get what we need without refilling with those things we usually get thru events or markets.
    Example is omni seed/any depo. We have a chance to get it from the FT addy loots, but extreme high rate of players play such adventures now and too many compete for such restocks in any case. To make balance my suggestion(s) are next :
    1. Enable us to buy Young Wood Cuter with map fragments. This advenure is base for any further progress in this game for quite some reasons now. We can upgrade generals now, which means lower costs and more and more players easier play (ex) VLT now than b4. More and faster, players can go level up now than what was b4...
    2. Higher leveled players need more things such are : Wilderwood Resin, Rainbow buffs (for gold production = weddings, titanium production = Panda/Inq Coin), Stadium Snacks, Machine Oil and similar... Oil Lamp is extremly rare....usage of Elite troops is to high to get a chance and get 1 W.W.Resin buff, maybe to add it in FT loots along with Choko rabbits...Higher/older leveled players have more Generals to upgrade, higher costs as we play FT adv and Elite adv, so similar balance have to be made.
    Ty
    Last edited by Fafarona; 24.07.17 at 21:11.

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by DutchDuty View Post
    So untill the end of this year we will not get new items in the guildmarket?

Why not decide for once on your own and renew the guildmarket with items of your choice, till you got the new votingsystem up and running?
    At least then we will get a chance to get some new items, instead of looking for another half year at items we allready got....

So getting your own votingsystem...well if thats what you want....Go ahead....

But leaving the market as it is , unchanged till the end of the year? BAD IDEA!!!
    i totally agree, just change it sooner pls. you always give us choices to pick , wel now we can skip the picking part and just be happy there's a change

World
    Northisle
    I don't see the point of having avote. Traditionally guild market has been terrible. There is usually at most one thing we might want that we can buy max one of, the rest is overpriced nonsense.

Just change it to one fast gen and the rest rubbish decos.
    t00t t00t
    This signature has been censored.

Reply to Thread