Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 38 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 ... LastLast

Thread: [Diagnostics] Performance, Lag, Freezes?

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    Guys, this thread is a place for players who are having issues to report them: this includes a description of the issue they're experiencing, screenshots, version numbers of relevant software, and any steps to reproduce the issue. What this thread isn't for is general banter or jokes; all this does is derail the thread from its original purpose.

Future posts that don't contain any relevant information pertaining to issues will have to be moderated if this continues.

Forum Explorer
    World
    Sandycove
    So an meeting and more then an hour later I come back to try again, on the mainpage the maint message is gone, so I asume they solved their mess....

NOPE.... still getting the Server Zone Crashed message...just as i keep getting since the game kicked me out cause the server was too busy.....

So much fun when a fix for a problem i didnt have, leads to a problem i do have.... NOT!!!

https://prnt.sc/gb703a

*added a screenshot to aply with the post above ^^^
    Last edited by DutchDuty; 21.08.17 at 13:34.

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    mine says server is busy try again later come on i been trying since 12 want to watch the eclipse from 3pm have things to do on here 1st whats going on bb?

Ruler of the Land TheVictorious's Avatar
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Saqui View Post
    Guys, this thread is a place for players who are having issues to report them: this includes a description of the issue they're experiencing, screenshots, version numbers of relevant software, and any steps to reproduce the issue. What this thread isn't for is general banter or jokes; all this does is derail the thread from its original purpose.

Future posts that don't contain any relevant information pertaining to issues will have to be moderated if this continues.

It is issue with players can't enter the game, not related to any of these of issues mentioned in the thread, the game not loading at all.
    And does not like the issue related to browsers, latest chrome v60, FF v54 and does not load at all.
    Hello People

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    I consider myself as fairly patient, but now I'm losing it. Trying to log in for hours and still get message 'Server is busy at the moment. Try again later.' How much later is acceptable? Using Chrome V 59.0.3071.109 (Officiële build) (64-bits).

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    I have tried with 3 different bowsere, IE, Chrome and Firefox. But it is impossible to log in.

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Annelief View Post
    I consider myself as fairly patient, but now I'm losing it. Trying to log in for hours and still get message 'Server is busy at the moment. Try again later.' How much later is acceptable? Using Chrome V 59.0.3071.109 (Officiële build) (64-bits).
    Same here...

Nifty
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Saqui View Post

My post was merged into this thread....

oh and i still can't get on !

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Northisle
    BB can you please move this post back where it started as it has nothing to do with this post?

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    I cant log on either, same issues as above. a friend of mine on same server can log on so appears some people can get on others not, i don't expect a quick response to this issue because of this.

Reply to Thread