Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 38 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 36 ... LastLast

Thread: [Diagnostics] Performance, Lag, Freezes?

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Northisle
    I'm so happy to imagine certain latency issues. to be away !

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Sandycove
    seems to be working ok again now they did the fix. but still got that flippin GQ bug. used to fix that by refreshing or visiting another island but now its there all the time regardless of what i try. But instead of it having a quest thats been completed it now says undefined text.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    lag has dropped a lot, yesterday when trying to build anything the build menu would hang now its smooth again its amazing how such a delay can really get on ur nerves

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    works great.

World
    Newfoundland

Smile

No problems for me this morning - build menu working, generals transferring properly yippee
    Would also like to say I like the way maintenance times seem to be giving worse case scenario - much better to be pleasantly surprised that maintenance/hot fixes are done early than trying to log on and finding the times have been extended

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    For the past 5 days I havent been able to connect to the server. Both initial splash screens come up ok but when it switches to the game display I get disconnected from the server - thought it was connected to other bugs but it looks like I'm alone. Flash is latest version etc running on windows 10. Anybody else had this issue in the past?

jrma1033
    Still takes a long time to connect, about 3 or 4 minutes (after today's hotfix), wasn't that way before. Other than that, seems to be working perfectly, lagging is gone in both general transfers and mine buildings.
    Last edited by jrma1033; 20.02.19 at 08:55.

SimoneMarijnisse
    Still have to click a couple of times (usually around 5 times) to have mines placed, buildings and generals selected, buffs applied, items collected.
    All since a nightly hotfix for the mountain clan-chain.
    And I do have cleared cache etc...

But... The lag that occured after last weeks maint. seems to be gone. For now.
    Last edited by SimoneMarijnisse; 20.02.19 at 08:45.

Quartermaster
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by MissyJay View Post
    Have been trying to log on for well over an hour...game doesn't load .progress bar goes to about half way then stops
    This started happening to me on Chrome about xmas time. It stops for a minute or 2 and only moves on to next screen once the game is loaded fully. I think it took 5-10 minutes once but still loaded in the end.
    Worst. Comedian. EVER.

Town Councillor
    World
    Sandycove
    Ingame response is a lot better, loading still takes ages. But now, for a change, guild quest is messed up. Fix one, mess up the other. Interesting game.

EDIT: guild quest fised itself with game reload.
    Last edited by Norton_C; 20.02.19 at 12:27.

Reply to Thread