Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 38 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34 35 36 ... LastLast

Thread: [Diagnostics] Performance, Lag, Freezes?

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    Can not build harbour endeavour

Your name in the game:Underdog
    Your country and time zone:NL CET
    Date the problem occurred:05-06-21
    Time the problem occurred:19.00
    Your player level:40
    Does the problem persist after a reboot? Yes
    What operating system are you using & what bit version? W10 64 bit
    Browser & Version Number: 90.0.4430.212 (Officiële build) (64-bits)

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Underdog-the-one View Post
    Can not build harbour endeavour

Your name in the game:Underdog
    Your country and time zone:NL CET
    Date the problem occurred:05-06-21
    Time the problem occurred:19.00
    Your player level:40
    Does the problem persist after a reboot? Yes
    What operating system are you using & what bit version? W10 64 bit
    Browser & Version Number: 90.0.4430.212 (Officiële build) (64-bits)
    Are you sure it is a bug? you need to put the harbor you bought into M house, you will then get a quest - and then the harbor will be in your star
    If for some reason support feels the need to edit what I wrote, please delete entire post instead, dont put words into my mouth that I never said.

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    It is not even possible to report all the bugs - there are way to many - you could at least have taken the effort to fix the bug that was on Test server, but you did not even bother to do that. Shame on you

World
    Newfoundland

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    Guys, You are trashing my premium time. There is no need to fix bugs on a run.
    I beg you, switch back to the client.
    Your in browser App is NOT ready.
    A day passed, I see no improvement. Moreover, it is getting worse.

Today, I tried to finish an adventure that I started before the last update. I realized that I still move generals. However, it takes me a while to set an attack. I need to try hard to load the troops that I need. Windows keep switching. For several times, I loaded troops to wrong garrisons. Any notices that general lost the battle are gone. And after all, the game froze because browser was out of memory.

I am asking you again, pleeease! switch back to the client.
    Otherwise, nobody is going to play this game!

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Sandycove
    Thread: [Diagnostics] Performance, Lag, Freezes? all of it

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Sandycove
    BB are you paying attention? - you've been offered a solution by almost everyone still struggling to play - revert to the Client which for all its faults was playable.

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    Greetings I am a long-time player of game. I have never had to deal with the frustrations this (so-called)
    upgrade has dumped on me. First when I enter the account everything is slower. It has taken as long 5 minutes
    for the account to 'power-up' so I can access my buildings. Next while everything is slower, any 'Star function'
    is slower yet. Initially I didn't understand and I thought the account was having a meltdown. I notice that when I try to
    send out a geologist or an explorer at least 90% of the time another building will appear over the Star shield and
    block it out. I have to cancel the building then try to send out the unit. When I do send it out, there is often
    a pause before the account decides to acknowledge the mission. This is better than the first couple of days
    where it seemed that it might wait several minutes and then decide not to go ahead.
    I don't see the point of having the mine deposits invisible. I find it a little confusing at best. Also, today I came
    in and decided time wise I would would restock my Iron mines. While in doing that, I spotted two cloth
    manufacturers who I had shutdown as they were part of a weekly challenge andf they were active again today.
    I have completed the iron mines, as there were several that had already been discovered but they were invisible.
    I have spent 90 minutes in this account and did not get to send out half of my explorers do to problems. This
    will be my 8th attempt to send a notice to Tech./I.T. or customer service.
    I am not using chrome. When I tried to send this in I got 'General Error, try again in a few minutes.' As I have been
    getting the last week.

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    Totally agreed with the above posts ! The Unity version is a shame and a big thumbs down for the developers.
    I really do not understand why they do not revert to the previous client and try to fix the Unity version bugs without killing our neurons.

All the MODS are hardly replying to the complains and when they do is with useless "answers".

L.E.: I hardly can believe that none of these bugs happened during test server. But I am very much sure the devs just ignored them as they are doing now.
    And yet, they never thought to have a plan B.
    Last edited by gunoierul; 29.07.21 at 12:47.

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    totally unplayable most of the time after update. reload more than 10 times before it can properly load up

Reply to Thread