Reply to Thread
Page 37 of 38 FirstFirst ... 27 35 36 37 38 LastLast

Thread: [Diagnostics] Performance, Lag, Freezes?

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    hi... i am facing frequent "connection issues" while playing UNKNOWN REGIONS.
    there are a lot of connection issues while playing adventure specially when clicking battle report...
    the game rune smoothly after adventure ends...

World
    Northisle
    Lag in sleepy Reef! I can't to put fifth general in that adventure!

https://prnt.sc/S9JasJT3SYMv

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    Another not loading issue with chrome.... while loading on opera... so unprofessional...

World
    Newfoundland
    Hi
    Unity works fine for me loads really quick now. I have a lot of Explorers can now send these out fine. Mail works fine now, the only bug which really annoys me is maximum storage issue i have over 2 and a half million storage and it gets me when this comes up and goes all over the screen with frames with untrue information and of course when the explorers come back 100+ explorers the same frames come up with maximum storage issue. I'll be a real happy Bunny when this issue is finally sorted.
    Well done on what you've fixed so far, there are other bugs eg: If you look at achievements and then try to go to Forums doesn't work. But apart from that all works fine for me no lags or freezing. Said my penny's worth Thank you and keep on fixing the bugs.

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    Hw annoying this is all i am getting since game update today i have sent a ticket hopefully it will get resolved done windows update deleted cache still happening here's the screenshot hopefully someone can help https://prnt.sc/iiw61j0cgQ02

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove
    Tried to delete unitydb?

World
    Newfoundland
    Just a quick post I cannot get to the Forum within the game, but I was able to go to here from the game page, it seems to have logged me in too. I didn't click the game button just the Forum it would normally not log me in.

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Sandycove
    Sandycove - chat dead on every level

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by mrnjau View Post
    Sandycove - chat dead on every level
    probably because all you get is ''use trade window'' when once again the chat jumps back to Global, just as you press the return key.
    not worth the agro typing into chat, many now using discord etc as a better place to talk to the guild.

Reply to Thread