Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 38 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 ... LastLast

Thread: [Diagnostics] Performance, Lag, Freezes?

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by WildWizard View Post
    Following on from Tempdirz

When building opening the build menu is ok but when you select a building to place you get the long pause, tested with the build menu pinned and unpinned with no difference between the 2.

The exact same pause occurs when placing a building from the star menu.
    For me to solve that issue it helped to logout, clear cache and then login after 15-20min. Hope it helps

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by LordBosse View Post
    For me to solve that issue it helped to logout, clear cache and then login after 15-20min. Hope it helps
    surely... shouldn´t be a problem to
    logout, clear cache and then login after 15-20min
    for everyone after building something. should reduce latency even more,i assume, and while waiting for 15-20min you are saving precious servertime for your fellows. may they don´t have to
    logout, clear cache and then login after 15-20min

World
    Sandycove
    Also having problems placing buildings. This issue didn't appear right after the update but is definitely there today. When (for example) building an iron mine I click on the iron mine from the build menu, there's a good 5 second delay before I can place the mine, and once I click on the target location another good 2-3 second delay before it is actually placed.

Running Win 10 and Chrome latest version.
    Sorry, but I've slept since then...

World
    Sandycove
    So - in other words - it's easier to play if you don't play ???
    Sorry, but I've slept since then...

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Saqui View Post
    Hello folks,

Thanks for the continued reports - these are very helpful in our diagnostic efforts. For now, I've seen promising success if you log out and wait 15 minutes for your zone to reset. When we have a more permanent solution, we'll let you guys know asap - until then, keep these reports coming!
    You mean someone could be lucky getting a non-slow (mirror) server loading the game next time?
    25/11-14 , 23/02-16 .. The end is coming and it will look like this .

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    It does not solve the problem, it just reduces the freeze time for a while, killing the flash player process does the same - "standard" memory leaks from the flash player are added to the lags from the patch.
    Earlier, after several hours, increases the time of moving between the friends islands, adventures etc., now time also affects to freezing during any actions when something is highlighting on the map.
    I think the weaker the PC, the greater the effect.

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by bfl72 View Post
    surely... shouldn´t be a problem to for everyone after building something. should reduce latency even more,i assume, and while waiting for 15-20min you are saving precious servertime for your fellows. may they don´t have to
    You of course do that before building anything.

World
    Newfoundland
    I haven't had that since I did it btw, but it doesn't work for everyone and I'm not denying the problem exist only posted what worked for me and hopefully other that haven't posted here. there are a lot that needs to be fixed, I am well aware of that.

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    This continuously having to break down the copper mines because the geo isn’t finding double speed mines isn’t helping either. With this build up of lag whenever you place a building is getting very tiresome.
    It would be very helpful if the skill Quality Copper Mineshafts could be upgrade to 100% in stead of the 45% maximum that it is now. Adding one more line to the skill tree with the possibility to find 100% double speed mines would be very helpful.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Tempdirz View Post
    If this helps...
    ru-servers currently have no problems with stability (as far I know),
    but still there is a problems with building on the main island, moving generals camps in the adventures and building of defence in the colonies.

It looks like the game freezes for 2-10 seconds every time when it need to highlight something (construction zone, landing zone, etc.), maybe there is only game-client related bugs.
    The cause of the problem is on server-side - waiting (TTFB).
    25/11-14 , 23/02-16 .. The end is coming and it will look like this .

Reply to Thread