Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 38 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 ... LastLast

Thread: [Diagnostics] Performance, Lag, Freezes?

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Sandycove
    A round of nice compensatory pumpkins - since we lost time to gather them? Yes...and I am tempted not to say please. We are owed!

Ruler of the Land TheVictorious's Avatar
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Thejollyone View Post
    I had the same issues exactly - intolerable amount of total game freezes for long seconds at a time. Irritating to the point of wanting to launch the laptop.

However after the notification in G1 of yesterday afternoon's Hotfix (*scoffs*), most players left the server and the game improved dramatically.

So one can only assume it's the burden of the amount of returning players who are only interested in the event that is contributing to the strain on the servers.
    I noticed this today in morning the game freezes become less too, yesterday was totally unplayable game, they seems downgrade servers for the cost as what Ubisoft usually do anyway! they greedy to get expensive games and rubbish servers.

And tbh, this is what I guessed, the game become worst by the time, and it is not really enjoyable anymore with these issues that waste my day for more blood pressure.
    Hello People

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by maryam1 View Post
    A round of nice compensatory pumpkins - since we lost time to gather them? Yes...and I am tempted not to say please. We are owed!
    Almost lost all the day yesterday, managed to login only when the event started and at midnight, good thing that some of my cheap offers sold so I managed to get some progress, but not much exp gained, wasted the whole 1 prem day, and have to sell some resources cheaper to keep my progress on the line.
    Hello People

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Thejollyone View Post
    So I looked back at the News Archive on the front page for 2017...

Hotfixes so far in 2017

1.2.2017 #1
    1.2.2017 #2

That's without Network and Database Maintenances, Server Restarts and the occasional Chat Server reset...

Pretty sure the hotfixes could have been avoided with more thorough testing and attention paid to feedback relating to events this year and in previous years (ie same issues every year)

Having said this, and frustrating as it is, I do welcome the events to keep the game bobbing along, so thank you at least for this BB
    Agree, and you forgot UPlay down times? that is really getting so long, and is about 1-3 times monthly, one day was about 12 hours down time.
    Hello People

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle
    Whole game is freezed, no chat, no going to adventure and hammerman is there every couple seconds...

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    Cannot log on to the game

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    Game still freezes for me and I lose chat. After clearing cache, restarting my machine it works for a time till I have to do it again.
    I now cannot log into the game as it comes up file loading error. Done the throttle thing which has no effect, restarting cleared everything I can think of. Still does not log into the game.

I use chrome and before the event I had little or not problems, since the event upload into the game I have been dogged with many of the issues people have mentioned before.

Not being able to log into the game consistently is making the game unplayable and not a joy to be playing.

I wish you would fix it please.

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Sandycove
    palemoon has the same prob. dont think its a browser prob cause ive tried loads of browsers and their all doing it. Most likely a problem with windows 10 as the lag/freezing started right after a win 10 update.

But it might have something to do with webassembly as a lot of browsers r putting that into its coding now to replace flash and HTML5. As its in the programing code rather than an addon like flash it might be causing a conflict with flash.

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Sandycove
    using the inbox is causing the game to lockup completly. just started doing it. open the inbox and total lockup. have to refresh to unlock it again. getting it on every browser i tried.

seems its the battle reps causing the prob. everything else is fine. but as soon as i try to read a battle rep total lock up.
    Last edited by cliff60; 10.11.17 at 13:17.

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by cliff60 View Post
    using the inbox is causing the game to lockup completly. just started doing it. open the inbox and total lockup. have to refresh to unlock it again. getting it on every browser i tried.
    Which browsers did you try? And could you try clearing your cache? Thanks!

Reply to Thread