Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 38 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 29 37 ... LastLast

Thread: [Diagnostics] Performance, Lag, Freezes?

Forum Explorer
    World
    Northisle
    Still some high processor load when on home island after doing some adventures/lootspots. I have a microsize PC with I-8550U mobile processor - only fan is processor cooler. When tab with TSO was active tab in browser ( Chromium ) I noticed fan had to go up in speed - when checking cpu-load I can see it goes up when TSO is active tab. ( Chromium dont need to be visible ). After refresh cpu-load is again lower.
    But no problems with gamespeed or lag.

After visiting adventure 1 time load is again up. but still no lag problems. ( and while writing this in another tab in same browser load is low )
    Last edited by halv12; 20.02.19 at 13:58.

Eggcellent Essayist Mortallicus's Avatar
    World
    Northisle
    No problems for me at all today.

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    The game still won't load, even after the hotfix.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Little_Girl View Post
    The game still won't load, even after the hotfix.

Please clear the cache and make sure Adobe Flash is enabled

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by MOD_Daz View Post

Please clear the cache and make sure Adobe Flash is enabled
    Thanks, it worked! The game takes forever to load, but it works!

World
    Sandycove
    The lag issues appear to have been corrected - I had no problem placing multiple mines quite quickly. Fingers crossed on the Valentines event....
    Sorry, but I've slept since then...

jrma1033
    Five minutes into the game I experience a huge lagging when I zoom in/out on my island with the mouse wheel, (not in an adventure), anyone having the same problem? It's never happened to me until today, after the update

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    doing a 2nd thief and page froze nothing worked had to refresh and now stuck on a blue screen ...hope its just a minor glitch

game wont load at all now
    Last edited by hades8840; 20.02.19 at 22:17.

World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by jrma1033 View Post
    Five minutes into the game I experience a huge lagging when I zoom in/out on my island with the mouse wheel, (not in an adventure), anyone having the same problem? It's never happened to me until today, after the update
    Same here but it started to happen after i gone between a second thief adventure and home island a couple times. The more times i did the worst the zooming in and out become. Really really laggy.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    It's "better," before this update the game would start lagging horribly after less than 15 minutes, and I made it about 35 min here before I hit a major lag point. It was when I had finished an adventure/scenario and was returning to my home island and there was a couple other event triggers in close proximity (the "mail" trigger, and a weapon batch finished in the armory), which led to the game hanging for about a minute before it started up again. Strangely, zone buffs are getting activated a bit quicker than they ever have before - no more 10-15sec wait for those.
    -+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-
    ~~~~~~~ Lagoon Guild [LAGN] (Newfoundland) ~~~~~~~
    Lagoons are tranquil. They are made of water. People are made of water, too.
    But people are not lagoons, even if you sometimes find people in lagoons.

Reply to Thread