Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 38 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 35 ... LastLast

Thread: [Diagnostics] Performance, Lag, Freezes?

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Having to refresh alot now from game freezing...whats causing it we never used to have a issue..is it flash related ?i have seen this in another game for a long time that is flash related they never bothered to fix it as the game is just something played on FB as a money grab...but does make you think

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Northisle
    I rarely have problems with this game. Loading times and lag are all as they always have been for the last 5 years. Doing adventures with more than 1 has always been a cause of (massive) lag.

I always use chrome for this game and don't use this browser for my other online activities. Running chrome 72 now.

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    Hello,

A game hotfix is scheduled for tomorrow (20.02.2019), to address certain latency issues.

Maintenance will last from 06:00 CET (05:00 UTC) to 12:00 CET (11:00 UTC).

Full official post can be found on the Homepage.

World
    Newfoundland
    I can't log on at all. Stuck on the loading screen despite a restart and multiple refreshes
    It's not my fault that I never learned to take responsibility.

Quote Originally Posted by Baggis View Post
    The Germans have 3x gem happy hour..... we have an Alpaca!

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    And again no login on to this ****** game

World
    Sandycove
    I could try resetting my router tonight when I get home but what's the point because the game will be down again.

I doubt it will do anything though because now I'm remote using data off my phone and it still acts just as bad. So it can't be just my router or things of a networking nature at my end unless it's my ISP and I doubt that. But thanks for the router idea anyway.

Correction...

Needed to place several iron mines and the lag is a little better (e.g. less lag) than before - it's still there, but a couple seconds have been trimmed off. Resetting your communications may do something - I'll check at home whenever the game is available for a while.
    Last edited by Xibor; 19.02.19 at 19:41. Reason: Correction
    Sorry, but I've slept since then...

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Sandycove
    Can't login for about an hour, 3 machines, 3 browsers on each, 2 routers, just sticks on loading screen, progress bar never moves...

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    Have been trying to log on for well over an hour...game doesn't load .progress bar goes to about half way then stops

Ruler of the Land TheVictorious's Avatar
    World
    Sandycove
    Thank you BB, you did an awesome job to kick people out of the game and kill it, trying from 2 days to log in and only succeeded one time, and suffering from the whole week logged in 2 times only, and I can't enter for the whole day today... yeah you got talent to come with gems-vacuum items while you don't deserve any support anymore for this mess up, that never happened before.

RIP TSO...

100% sure that my weekly quest failed...
    Hello People

World
    Sandycove
    I cant login to. Its sad that they dont give us answer what will happen when flash goes into history. To much people will leave because they dont take resposibility.

Reply to Thread