Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 34 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32 33 34 LastLast
Results 311 to 320 of 332

Thread: [Diagnostics] Performance, Lag, Freezes?

  1. #311
    Pathfinder
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    5
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnRo79 View Post
    click ok and don't worry about it
    Yap , I did that . The window closed and nothing happend after this ... only me playing other game .

  2. #312
    Pathfinder
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    5
    World
    Northisle
    Is there any mod that can say what should i do ? The support do not answer , and i am kinda lost .

  3. #313
    Wordsmith Durin_d's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    FIN
    Posts
    720
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarmi View Post
    Is there any mod that can say what should i do ? The support do not answer , and i am kinda lost .
    Have you done the troubleshooting steps mentioned in this post https://forum.thesettlersonline.com/...l=1#post361209

  4. #314
    Pathfinder
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    5
    World
    Northisle
    When i start to download the file it give me that :

    https://prnt.sc/10naaeh

    i have tried to download this file without firewall and i do not use proxy . The result is the same even if i copy the link in any other existing browser .

  5. #315
    Nifty heinwe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    maastricht
    Posts
    64
    World
    Newfoundland
    https://prnt.sc/10o8h2r i get nearly always a freezing of the loading of the game very often in google crome so i hope you guys can fix it

  6. #316
    Ruler of the Land
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    1,441
    World
    Newfoundland
    anyone else getting the client seeming to be working can see ppl chatting but a map wont load or actions you take dont happen any form of work around as i am having to reload the client a lot which takes a while to let me reload because of that pop up box we get

  7. #317
    Nifty
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Mexico
    Posts
    56
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by hades8840 View Post
    anyone else getting the client seeming to be working can see ppl chatting but a map wont load or actions you take dont happen any form of work around as i am having to reload the client a lot which takes a while to let me reload because of that pop up box we get
    Sometimes, I "refresh" the game

  8. #318
    Ruler of the Land
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    1,441
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandycat View Post
    Sometimes, I "refresh" the game
    I do refresh the game only issue is having to do it sometimes every 10 minutes or so then waiting 3 minutes plus before it will reload

  9. #319
    Pathfinder
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    5
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarmi View Post
    https://prnt.sc/10l2zla

    all updates , cashe clean , what should i do now ?
    hello there ... So i have this issue but no one from BB come with a solution , look like no moderator available for this chat or for support . No answer at all .

  10. #320
    Dedicated Scribe
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    455
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarmi View Post
    hello there ... So i have this issue but no one from BB come with a solution , look like no moderator available for this chat or for support . No answer at all .
    There was a lot posted on these issues in threads related to Flash Client but I don't remember where. Either do your search or hopefully somebody with better memory will point you to these posts. Sorry I can't be of more help.
    Last edited by Norton_C; 19.03.21 at 11:56.

Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Ubisoft uses cookies to ensure that you get the best experience on our websites. By continuing to use this site you agree to accept these cookies. More info on our privacy.