Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 38 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 ... LastLast

Thread: [Diagnostics] Performance, Lag, Freezes?

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    Also on Google Chrome here (but on mac os) - game/flash totally freezes about once an hour now. Have to quit the browser and relaunch to get running again.

minoreva
    Quote Originally Posted by rathbone93 View Post
    Also on Google Chrome here (but on mac os) - game/flash totally freezes about once an hour now. Have to quit the browser and relaunch to get running again.
    Hi rathbone93. I know its not ideal,but instead of reloading in browser,use the browsers zoom in and out-that will force focus on screen again.

It has to be the browsers zoom in and out (top right at screen at 3 little dots)
    Last edited by minoreva; 15.04.18 at 05:59.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    its totally unplayable now in event... from Firefox not chance to login.. (tens of minutes-nothing), from Chrome game frozen up to 5min of playing... :-(

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Diego004 View Post
    its totally unplayable now in event... from Firefox not chance to login.. (tens of minutes-nothing), from Chrome game frozen up to 5min of playing... :-(
    Have you tried clearing your browser cache?

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle

Unhappy error from last 24 hours - can't progress until fixed

I am getting the same error every few minutes or whenever I have tried to do something over the past 24 hours. It may have been from the Mozilla update but I checked Edge as well and it is doing the same thing.
    I can't put any of new unlocked things onto island from Level 29 such as the steel without it saying in a blue window: check connection, clean cache and try again later etc.
    Well I have done all of that in both browsers and I refuse to use Chrome. Any ideas?
    Attached an image
    Attached Images

World
    Sandycove

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    Its sooo laggy and slow today from firefox, almost unplayable, tried everything and still same...

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    Runs very smooth on chrome but totaly unplaybale at mozilla.Deleted cache and reinstalled but didnt help

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Northisle
    Had to swap to chrome as firefox, edge and ie are all unplayable and yes I have cleared cache, flushed dns etc etc.

Azusa
    Normally I'm using FF, but today unusable. It's hanging up all the time. A headache all over. Bad/sad developement on this update!

Reply to Thread