Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 25 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Black Knights Event

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by minoreva View Post
    I feel so sorry for BB-techs and MODS-Thanks for at least trying to give us event,sadly most players hated it :-( I liked it though. I hate that moaners can stop event,how will it now be in future events? There will always be moaners in game,haven´t stopped events like this before
    I agree - moan because nothing changes and then when changes come in they moan. Same thing brought about the downfall of PVP before it was given a fair chance. The few of of us that persisted and learnt how to play PVP actually enjoy it - shock horror !!!

SamuelThorn
    I have tried to get the fun from this, I truly have!

At first glance it looked great. I fell love with the titles of the BK adventures in the merchant inspired byt Star Wars movie titles. And the black knights walking the island. When you have announced the event full of colors and with the hint of Black Knights, I got an idea, that this should the "Black Knight Pride" as most of the prides take place in the summer.

But the monochorme schema was way too much for my eyes. I have played one BK adventure, and then I had to end as my eyes were aching. Now I will wait till the event is over.

As a April joke it was nice, you got me. But in the middle of July?! Not so much.

But i got the buff, and I hope the little cute black knights will walk my island for a while.

EDIT: You know what. I have just got Hospitable Bonechurch from my BK!!! I am in tears of happines. Wanted it for SOOOO long. Thank you.
    Last edited by SamuelThorn; 24.07.17 at 12:37.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    the event itself is fine if they removed the forced grey theme from it its a nightmare visually

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    LMAO serious miscalculation BB. You may have just about got away with this on April 1st, but now you have a lot of very angry players wanting compensation.

World
    Newfoundland
    no wonder they are removing it - the rewards from adventures you can buy from merchant with tokens are way too good.
    I got frozen manor and both loots got witch towers from "Definitely NOT "The Black Knights""!
    Was fighting windmills from Aug 2012 to Oct 2019.

Eggcellent Essayist Mortallicus's Avatar
    World
    Northisle
    If there had been no announcement beforehand so players had not planned, prepared, spent gems, or taken special holiday time - then this could well have been funny. Now good hearted people feel duped and made to look spoil sports for not finding it funny.
    "Small but beautifully formed ” 
    Tombstone Warriors Guild [ZOMBI]
    Apply now (2nd page in your Guild Shield)

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by topgearfan View Post
    no wonder they are removing it - the rewards from adventures you can buy from merchant with tokens are way too good.
    I got frozen manor and both loots got witch towers from "Definitely NOT "The Black Knights""!
    Yeah, sure you did, Donald Duck

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    I am sad that this event is going to be deactivated. It would have been only 2 days…

I have had very bad luck with all the castles from adventure loot, so would have liked the idea, that this time I would have at least have some change, but no…
    can’t start BK, because I have VLT going and don’t have time to start hunting the lootspots during work day.

I understand that some peeps have hard time seeing things in black and white screen, BB should take these things in consideration too, of course. It would have been easy to change it by making some new buff, that comes to mail when event starts. That way everyone could have been easier time to play the event.

It would have only been 2 days....

Shame that it is now going to be stopped.

People moan too much.

World
    Sandycove
    For what its worth. Look at the history of the game, most complaints have always been associated with ` colour changes' especially when island based....Buffs like sandman powder and winter paint....all white winter adventures and no one can forget the blood red EoTW event! Why o why has it not been flagged up on the devs event meetings DO NOT mess with the colours in TSO. Change animations fine, change loot rewards fine, resource sink fine if it works to engage the broader community, fine....But DO NOT mess with the colours in the game, or if you absolutely can not think of anything else and you just have to poke the lion, give the player access to restore with a few clicks. Have to agree with everything else that has been mentioned, very disappointed in this, and somehow being grateful for the quick rethink doesn't make up for the lack of forethought in the first place !
    Are we to be told of adventure changes or not? 1 Month on and still SNEAKY RB changes have not been mentioned

Forum Explorer
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by hades8840 View Post
    the event itself is fine if they removed the forced grey theme from it its a nightmare visually
    Agreed. I don't mind the event itself and I like my black knights walking around - I even had a Black Knights in my star menu but the black is hard on the eyes.

Reply to Thread