Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 25 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Black Knights Event

minoreva
    Quote Originally Posted by Norton_C View Post
    Every possible way? You just show zero sensitivity and big disrespect to so many players who struggle to see anything on monochrome version. Good joke is not such that makes it impossible to play the game for a lot of players.

I hope you can recognise that moaning about game being not playable and causing headake for many, who might have their paid for premiums and such running, is not just an ordinary moaning. In this case canceling the event, which turns the game into a nightmare for many, is the right solution. Probably better solution would have been to have B&W removal buff ready so that those visually affected can continue normal play and those who don't mind stupid pranks can carry on their B&W maddness. Or to have personal "cancel the event" available for those who just hate it. As it is, right now you are the one moaning that the event has been canceled for "health" reasons.
    Well about the health reasons I have it the same way with reg island(the bright green colours bothers my eyes) But I solved it with the constant sandman buffs) I would never moan about it to be changed. I have all right to say my piece like everyone else and that is not moaning. I´m so sad that this can stop event-how will it then be in future event,players moan because they dont like something and then new cancel?

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Newfoundland
    I'm a big B&W fan when it comes to movies. And artistically it looks very nice here. But functionally, it makes things very challenging (can not see collectibles, can not see camps, etc.)

The hovers show the colour portraits, which kind of breaks the B&W theme.

It might have been nicer if B&W mode was optional.

Also, only 2 days for the event seems rather unfair those who only have time on the weekends.

Finally, am I missing something or is the even effectively: BK loot table tweaked for 2 days ?

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by minoreva View Post
    Well about the health reasons I have it the same way with reg island(the bright green colours bother my eyes) But I solved it withe constant sandman buffs) I would never moan about it to be changed. I have all right to say my piece like everyone else and that is not moaning. I´m so sad that this can stop event-how will it then be in future event,players moan because they dont like something and then new cancel?
    Some of us pay real money for this. If no one did this - you would not have a game.
    With no warning the game is not playable ? You can call it what you want, but for me it is buing something that is defect, and that gives us every right to complain.
    If for some reason support feels the need to edit what I wrote, please delete entire post instead, dont put words into my mouth that I never said.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove
    you should give us 1 week headsup before stsrting events ... i was in venture, and i finished quick to do a BK, but aparently it will end before i can doit )

no matter ... all good things come to those who wait ... maybe next time

PS B&W is not the end of the world for me
    Last edited by jubuti; 24.07.17 at 12:54.

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    just a suggestion if you decide to do theme color events plz make it as zone buff, like snow and darkness, so ppl could remove it if they do not like.

in my opinion it is interesting event with nice ideas and perfect for Aprils Fool day, also bit bad for low lvl ppl to actively participate

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by minoreva View Post
    Well about the health reasons I have it the same way with reg island(the bright green colours bothers my eyes) But I solved it with the constant sandman buffs) I would never moan about it to be changed. I have all right to say my piece like everyone else and that is not moaning. I´m so sad that this can stop event-how will it then be in future event,players moan because they dont like something and then new cancel?
    if black and white or grey suits you better couldnt you just turn your colour off on your monitor/screen?

World
    Newfoundland
    So now maybe stop moaning that BB listened to majority and canceled the event without asking you for permission.
    Majority?

Well, most vocal, for sure. Of course those of us that were ok with it just got on with playing the game instead of whingeing. I'm about to finish my 4th BK (hopefully in time to get bonus loot)

minoreva
    Quote Originally Posted by Urd123 View Post
    Some of us pay real money for this. If no one did this - you would not have a game.
    With no warning the game is not playable ? You can call it what you want, but for me it is buing something that is defect, and that gives us every right to complain.
    Well count me in on that-I have spent loads of cash in this game. Yes and like I said,I have every right to also speak my piece-still sholdn´t stop event because players complain-send a buff who gives colours back on maps or just cancel the grey changes,keep event active

Fingo_91
    How can you stop an event without giving people the chance to finish even one BK adventure? I assume many of the players did not understand the building bonus ...

minoreva
    Of course you have all the right to say your piece like everyone else. Just use the same standards all the time, not only when it suits you. We have the same right also and it is not moaning either. Players expressed their view, majority don't like the B&W, some feel they have been robbed of their investments, some others said they won't play the game for two days, and BB decided to cancel the event. So now maybe stop moaning that BB listened to majority and canceled the event without asking you for permission.
    Not sure what you mean about same standars,I haven´t changed anything on my behalf. I hope you do know that your answer is kind of rude,so I just ignore the rest in this message. I have said what my meaning and feeling was,Thats all. Never said anything about others have to ask for my permission

Reply to Thread