Thread: [Feedback] Black Knights Event

Town Councillor
    World
    Sandycove
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Last edited by Norton_C; 24.07.17 at 13:24. Reason: wrong message

minoreva
    Quote Originally Posted by hades8840 View Post
    if black and white or grey suits you better couldnt you just turn your colour off on your monitor/screen?
    Hi and Thanks for a friendly question I dont mind colours at all in this game,Its only the bright green colour my eyes dont like-Its ok I can live with it as long as I can use sandmans. Dont want turn every colour or brightness down on screen-as I also use screen for other pages while playing and they dont use the Brightnees or colours like TSO have

scot0128
    Completed BK. No event bonus. Just the normal loots. More disappointed than already am.

World
    Newfoundland
    This event would have been much better as a surprise on april fools as originally intended, rather than billed as a proper event. Also an option to turn off the black and white or a buff to be used, for those with eyesight issues. was not the easiest to see.

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    OMG bunch of whingers seriously...... an event is an event, dont like it, dont participate.......

Brotherjon
    Huh, got a bone church from one of five boxes I bought, then another from completing just one bk! Lucky, but just for the record, I have done about 6 million bks before now and only ever won one castle....

Town Councillor
    World
    Sandycove
    vv
    Last edited by Norton_C; 07.08.17 at 12:26.

ChapterIX
    Personally, I quite liked their themed idea.. Particularly the chance of different loot (thumbs up). Sadly the black and white mono style colour scheme (thumbs down). Please don't let all the negative comments put you off!

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    ok for me personally the event wasn't too bad

but saying that i found the palette very annoying you couldn't follow your gens easily when sent it was harder for some blocks and unable to see collections and buffs to clearly.
    my suggestion would of been go a little Sin City where some colours were shown namely blue RED and gold, this would of solved the blocks and finding gens with their red it would of solved self buffs with the blue and the friend buffs with the gold whilst still keeping that B&W retro feel.

the fact that the Guild quest didn't follow the theme was also disapointing
    and maybe you should of done it with a few adventures rather than just the one allowing for low lvls to get in on the action a lot more .

overall it wasn't too bad an idea just not thought out completely and the advertising didn't suit the event in the slightest for an april fools it would of worked but for a summer event advert it completely missed the mark

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    I think the idea was good, but the execution was a bit off. The grey colour scheme made my head hurt, but the chance of different loot was a nice idea. A little more warning before the end of the event would have been nice, as it left people unable to finish adventures in time for the end of the event, given there was only about 10 minutes warning. An hour would have been a better time frame.

Reply to Thread