Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 25 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Black Knights Event

TracyLe

Talking

Hi all,

Very disappointed to log on and find this event has been cancelled and players like myself not given the choice to get rewards as promised to other players that made the deadline for cut off time, Which I did not know about??..I will be honest this game is becoming very difficult of late and seriously buggy, like the freezing problems, events been cancelled..Come on BB sort it out....I like this game and hope that things will improve
    Last edited by TracyLe; 24.07.17 at 23:33.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove
    I like it, but was over fast.At least something was going on in game.People saying here not good etc but nothing is better then anything?

Between Easter and Halloween event we don't have any event. At least BB need to take some action and make one every year.Nothing 7-8 months in game is bad .cheers
    Last edited by Lord-Nazgul; 25.07.17 at 00:09.

Guide of the Month Ruler of the Land Nogbad's Avatar
    World
    Newfoundland
    Wow, thanks BB. Just spent ages getting out of other commitments so I could really give the event a go only to find out it was a prank gone wrong and already pulled.
    At least give us the purple duck for the lake, replace the ones you took away to make space for the idiot pvp tower.
    We love our new CM.

Newfoundland: 20th November 2011 to 25th November 2014. RIP
    It was good while it lasted.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    Thank you for the effort that went into the event, the concept was a good one from what I able to experience (it was too short to allow any adventures to be ran due the event timings as related to my time zone). I idea of black knights roaming the island did make me smile and wonder if they would whip the lazy settlers into action

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    This event was obviously a fail. Pathetic attempt!!! Lazy. Incompetent. Disrespectful to the player base. This is a time consuming game, many made plans to play the event. Regardless of the colour issues etc, do BB really think e.g. that level 60 players are still interested in doing BK's. There should be NEW exciting goals and content for both low and higher players. I personally will not do another BK, ever, even if the loot is a million gold. Done a couple of a thousand already. I would rather play another game. Rehashing old content is a deal breaker. Been there done.

This game will die if you don't innovate and add new stuff. Adding a new level to the building(level 6) or replacing previous buildings with a x3 building does not tick the box.

The new generals and new general skill tree's are well made. But it does not change the status of the game. Grind 2 or 3 particular adventures a millions times level, rinse and repeat. Why would I continue to do so, above playing another game?

I have been playing the game for 5 years and today decided to take a break. IF nothing new and exciting pops up then I will not be playing this game any further unfortunately!

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Drisie View Post
    This event was obviously a fail. Pathetic attempt!!! Lazy. Incompetent. Disrespectful to the player base. This is a time consuming game, many made plans to play the event. Regardless of the colour issues etc, do BB really think e.g. that level 60 players are still interested in doing BK's. There should be NEW exciting goals and content for both low and higher players. I personally will not do another BK, ever, even if the loot is a million gold. Done a couple of a thousand already. I would rather play another game. Rehashing old content is a deal breaker. Been there done.

This game will die if you don't innovate and add new stuff. Adding a new level to the building(level 6) or replacing previous buildings with a x3 building does not tick the box.

The new generals and new general skill tree's are well made. But it does not change the status of the game. Grind 2 or 3 particular adventures a millions times level, rinse and repeat. Why would I continue to do so, above playing another game?

I have been playing the game for 5 years and today decided to take a break. IF nothing new and exciting pops up then I will not be playing this game any further unfortunately!
    +1

Nifty
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by B3gbie View Post
    At least you've shown you have the correct qualities to go work for Niantic.
    as long as they don't go near Ingress , and do stuff on that po-go game I don't mind them doing that
    Resistance forever long live the Smurfs

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove

another feedback post

well yeah, i think most of us agree it wasnt the best event out there but as stated it was supposed to be a fun / joke event

But i think they pulled the plug on it to quick , IMO they could of beefed the loot up a bit and or changed the colours back, from what im hearing that was the biggest drawback, and i agree it was extremely hard to see anything, and it was only for 2 days

The biggest thing " hopefully " BB get outa this is , the community want events, I personally took a little spell from the game and came back specially for the event.

Keep thinking about event ideas BB, this one failed, the next one might not

Nifty
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by minoreva View Post
    Well about the health reasons I have it the same way with reg island(the bright green colours bothers my eyes) But I solved it with the constant sandman buffs) I would never moan about it to be changed. I have all right to say my piece like everyone else and that is not moaning. I´m so sad that this can stop event-how will it then be in future event,players moan because they dont like something and then new cancel?
    you are aware you can change the brightness settings of your monitor don't you ? the contrast and brightness can be adjusted same as a tv , so if you are unable to look at bright colours it is your settings that can be turned down and if you have had this condition for some time you would most surely be aware of this anyway. making a screen 255 shades of black however can not be altered by bright or contrast settings no matter what you do.

GenHavoc
    After seeing the confusion throughout TSO, I contacted a few friends who have access to "inside" information. After applying some pressure and a few fish platters, I received the following message:

This is rumour control:
    There are two rumours of interest today.

Rumour 1: That an event involving the Black Knights happened on 24/07/2017
    The facts: It didn't.

Rumour 2: That a person in your guild received a WT and a DC from the event which didn't occur on 24/07/2017
    The facts: She did.

Rumour control out

Reply to Thread