Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25

Thread: [Feedback] Black Knights Event

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    As an oldie, I must say that I feel sorry for those people who found they couldn't play the game because it was in black and white. I do worry how you people would have coped years ago when TV was solely in B&W. In the UK, initially on 405 lines and then latterly on 625 lines finally giving a resolution not so good as the event produced. Oh yes and going to the pictures, which were all in B&W too.

Perhaps the one legit grumble was that many people didn't realise it was a spoof event and so were miffed when no tokens appeared. Even the concept of "event bonus" was a bit vague certainly to someone who went 100 Bks and ls before I got a DC, and still after all these years haven't got a white castle from SFTR.

Still it was something different - perhaps like happy hour with the gems some mini events could be sprung on the worlds with no warning, but as some seem to have trouble seeing things in B&W, no doubt colour will be needed.

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortallicus View Post

One of the funniest moments yesterday was in trade when a player offered two BK lootspots at a lower price than usual because of the unpopular colour

Thanks, I'm glad you liked it.

Ruler of the Land TheVictorious's Avatar
    World
    Sandycove
    Strange that on US server the feedback was only 1 page, yes they hated it as well, but only 1 page, wonder how is the game life there!
    Hello People

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by TheVictorious View Post
    Strange that on US server the feedback was only 1 page, yes they hated it as well, but only 1 page, wonder how is the game life there!
    most likely, due to the time zones, most of US would have still been in bed when the event started, so few played it before it was removed

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Northisle
    Hereby a late reply about event:

BK had nice loot drops (until weapons were removed) until late 2014; now just fast, low losses and decent XPs.
    Most high leveled players have been sick and tired of BK as 'The ADV' for events for years - were happy about 'seasonal adv' this Easter and now we got a delayed 'BK Tribute'.

Have you (BB) evaluated the BK's done and by which levels before you planned this event?
    (after Easter event this year)

2nd note: BK Event totally missed out content for lower leveled players not able to do a BK by themselves...

3rd note: keep the monochrome to the adv involved; or leave us an option to get rid of it

Quartermaster
    World
    Sandycove
    what grates me is the fact BB announced an event, some players saved up resorces and infact spent rm on gems to get prem etc ready for this so called non tested event
    why oww why has no-one been sent a token of ty for BB's mess, again players have suffered the losses, if the event had been on test as i should have been there would have been feedback, and BB wouldn't have put us all threw the extra exspence
    realy is this the way costumers get treated now i ask
    this is a new level ov low from BB

Reply to Thread