Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 25 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Black Knights Event

Eggcellent Essayist Mortallicus's Avatar
    World
    Northisle
    This just might have been funny on April 1st and with no previous hype - a complete surprise.

I checked the German Server when we got the news of the 'Event' and there was nothing mentioned there. So probably just European and American Servers. Great marketing strategy BB. Well done. (of course sarcastic).

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    Hi! Thanks for giving 2 days free!!! Not want to do adv with these 'colourful' maps. Really guys!!! How many minutes you planned all these [removed]?? Have you any respect to customers who want funny game and pay probably sometimes real cash to support you? Stop this madness, and do it now!

Please do not use profanity on the forum
    Last edited by MOD_Daz; 24.07.17 at 16:31.

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    Weeelll... I'd say no comments, but I must confess that the descriptions of the event made me laugh ("255 Shades of Black" indeed9, so, actually, thank you.

Town Councillor
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by DutchDuty View Post
    Use a snowmans buff ( sandpowderbuff seems to work too).
    Snow flakes makes it all snow, Sandman powder makes it dark. Neither of them is viable option for me.

Grean island back, or no play for 2 days. And you BB have seriously damaged your reputation. You might as well just cancel this stupid prank straight away.

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    No chat

Nifty
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Urd123 View Post
    I think- though with the total lack of real information,- I am not sure, that we can get the tokens from playing BK. And get some more or less useless items in shop with them.
    It says under 'event features' that there is no way to get tokens, they are just a spoof 'fake news' item.

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Sandycove
    sat around for days not doing adventures and preparing for this. now im going to have to sit around for a few more days waiting for this joke to end as i cant see hardly anything. wasted gems buying the black box as all i got was 4 buffs to make the island black for 7 days each. Its hard enough to play the game like this for 2 days let alone extending it by 28 days. take the game back to how it should and refund the gems i wasted in crap buffs.

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Sandycove
    Are you guys getting sick of TSO or something? That's it, isn't it?

Awful idea, drive players outdoors where there's greenery, game dies a further death and you get reassigned to the glitzy stuff instead.

I think it'll work!

Nifty
    World
    Sandycove
    When you log in / click on the event icon it says "Acquire all the rewards without any of the hassle with our new "leeching" feature". What does this mean?

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    I am just wondering. What is the meaning of this event ? There are no quests available, no tokens, no follow ups. Only bk adventures that we could play. There must be an awesome reward that I have missed ?

Reply to Thread