Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 25 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Black Knights Event

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    My guild has 30 members of which 19 haven't reached level 42 yet. So they're stuck with the grey (or pale blue with a sandman buff) on their island for 2 days without getting anything out of it. That will motivate them for sure!

Furthermore, I have bad eye sight. I can't see enough contrast with all the grey to do an adventure, the blueish on my home island after applying the sandman buff isn't any better. So no gameplay for me for the next two days. And yes, that's on premium...

I'm sure this was meant well but could you please put some more thought in your ideas?

Oh, and please stop this event now!

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    I'm not playing for 2 days!
    Last edited by BB_Saqui; 24.07.17 at 12:37. Reason: Removed self-filtered profanity.

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    I'm not playing for 2 days :-(

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove
    oh great , i have major issues seeing anything on Black or grey backgrounds, (dyslexic) so all that happens now is i can't find/see very much at all.
    PLEASE tell me there is an option to change it back ..... or i simply can not play it much over the next 48hrs !!!!
    only looked at it for 10 minutes and already have a headache and eye strain starting

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Narzak View Post
    With all the complaints about eyesight I'm guessing you'll all be supporting the removal of snow maps and snow during the winter events then? Considering that gives me (and probably others with similar colorblindness) a literal headache. Just take the event for what it is people, it's a joke.
    You can do that without paying gems - there has always been buff that can fix this. It is a 2 day joke and people- me included have paid real money to play it.
    I have iris inflammation, that makes it hard for me with lack of contrast.

I cant really understand why BB makes an event that makes some or all of us unable to play the game. It is beyond a joke - it is stupid and ignorant. It would be the same if the supermarket had open for 2 days and had nothing to sell - all shelves empty.
    If for some reason support feels the need to edit what I wrote, please delete entire post instead, dont put words into my mouth that I never said.

Quartermaster
    World
    Sandycove
    lol BB
    too bad it's not April 1

stop screaming people, they're under their desks laughing, can't blame them.

World
    Sandycove
    Without going into my opinion of the actual event (I think 9 pages have expressed it well already)
    I would just like to say as with others, I can hardly see my adventure map (used buff to solve home island)
    - 20 min logged in and i have a headache and sore eyes
    I hope to return tomorrow and find we have to option to turn on or off the BW at the very least.

World
    Northisle
    "You know how everyone hates Sandman Powder? Let's make something so bad Sandman Powder is the fix!"
    t00t t00t
    This signature has been censored.

Forum Explorer
    World
    Sandycove
    Guys...only BK adventures are in B/W I think.
    Cause I am doing an woodcutter now, and its in full color!!!

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    what a jolly bunch

Reply to Thread