Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 25 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Black Knights Event

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by twister_ View Post
    well yeah, i think most of us agree it wasnt the best event out there but as stated it was supposed to be a fun / joke event

But i think they pulled the plug on it to quick , IMO they could of beefed the loot up a bit and or changed the colours back, from what im hearing that was the biggest drawback, and i agree it was extremely hard to see anything, and it was only for 2 days

The biggest thing " hopefully " BB get outa this is , the community want events, I personally took a little spell from the game and came back specially for the event.

Keep thinking about event ideas BB, this one failed, the next one might not
    I heartily agree with this!
    I am an older chap, and had eye strain with the lack of colour contrast.. If there had been sharper colour contrast, it would have been okay for me.

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Sandycove
    same here every Building where gone

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    very annoyed bb canceled this "event" before i even got home from work. very unfair to anyone who has a job or real world commitments

in fact so annoyed about it i am having to stop myself just quitting the game , yes i know sounds stupid but bbs knee jerk reaction to players moaning about things is just really annoying to me.

at least have left the " event" up so everyone could decide for themselves.

World
    Northisle
    Imagine how much fun we could be having if there was an event on. I've slept on it and I'm still furious.

BB: you owe us an apology, an event and a number of other things.
    t00t t00t
    This signature has been censored.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Northisle
    24 hours later .....

1) I hope BB issue an apology. This was a complete mess up .. both with the event itself and how it was handled. The only positive is the plug was eventually pulled on it.

2) For those complaining they didn't get a chance to have a go at it ... take a look at the overwhelming negativity towards it on this board ... or have a look at other international forums on it .. over 80 pages of complaints on German boards alone. Honestly .. you REALLY didn't miss out on anything good .. just the opportunity to add your voices to the others complaining... and headaches.

3) I hope BB learns from this ... advertising events .. because the easter/halloween/xmas/football/crisis events are so good people do rearrange their schedules for these events - time off work, investing in gems etc. Things that affect the money in their pockets.. for BB to treat that as a joke is contemptuous in the extreme. Yes its their choice to do so .. but its also their choice what games to play .. if any.

4) There is a customer demand for some sort of event through the summer... the end of easter event through to halloween is a very long gap compared to Halloween to Xmas and Xmas to Easter. Why not simply run the football event each year? The women's world cup, and women's european championships are held in the summer the years inbetween the men's world cup and Euros.... And women play TSO too! The football event in TSO isn't about the football .. it's about the rewards from the event - you already have a summer event .. so why not use it?

5) I appreciate the effort and thinking behind introducing some sort of short event to give people a shot at some nice extra loot ... but the implementation of this was soooooooooooooooo mind-bogglingly wrong. Not surprised AMA is on a break ... I am sure there will be a lot of questions about this event in the next series of AMA.

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by lordloocan1 View Post
    Quite an achievement since you could not buy that adventure as there were no tokens
    well you remember the summer event when we could make old event resources into tokens? i had so many some overflowed into star where they have sat all that time. now it was just a simple click to add them to storage and voila! tokens.
    Was fighting windmills from Aug 2012 to Oct 2019.

Ruler of the Land TheVictorious's Avatar
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by t00tie View Post
    Imagine how much fun we could be having if there was an event on. I've slept on it and I'm still furious.

BB: you owe us an apology, an event and a number of other things.
    From my side, BB don't owe us any apology, actually some players owe apology being rude to BB, BB tried and did some work, mistakes happens, more work you do, more mistakes you make, do nothing, means no mistakes, the event supposed to be fun, but it was just not really fun because of level range and color scheme, otherwise was mostly OK.

We owe a thanks to BB because they listen to us.
    Hello People

World
    Northisle
    Just a quick note to explain how April Fools' Day works.

You play a trick on somebody. On April 1st. If it's not too cruel, that's quite funny.

Playing a trick on somebody at any other time is not funny, it's, um... playing a trick.

Referencing April 1st on a trick pulled in the middle of June neither makes the trick an April Fool nor does it make it funny.

BB - your nerds really need to work on their sense of humour skills.

World
    Northisle
    It reminds me of youtube vids where they punch someone in the stomach and then say "it's just a prank".

BB: try this with a colleague. Remember to punch extra hard. Tell them t00tie sends his regards.
    t00t t00t
    This signature has been censored.

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by TheVictorious View Post
    From my side, BB don't owe us any apology, actually some players owe apology being rude to BB, BB tried and did some work, mistakes happens, more work you do, more mistakes you make, do nothing, means no mistakes, the event supposed to be fun, but it was just not really fun because of level range and color scheme, otherwise was mostly OK.

We owe a thanks to BB because they listen to us.
    Yes, they do.Cuz they don`t do it for free and alot of people here pays to play their game...

Reply to Thread