Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 25 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Black Knights Event

Town Councillor
    World
    Sandycove
    YWC is in colour, so at least can play these.

BB at least you should have given a buff to remove your wonderfull shades of gray, which would have made it into a good joke instead of a harrasment and an insult to paying customers.

EDIT: ups! Not the only one who discovered coloured ads ..........

EDIT again. Just learned from guild mate that advs started before event are coloured, those started after are all B&W. Bummer. So will finish this one, and off I go for 2 days. Unless BB gives me buff to get rid of this nonsense.
    Last edited by Norton_C; 24.07.17 at 11:24.

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    This event is childish to the max and RUDE to your customers. It is not a joke, never mind a good one, and you should be ashamed of the false advertising campaign that preceded this debacle. Some people may have spent real money in preparation for this and i imagine some may have rearranged work or holiday schedules for it. Hardly follows any trading standards or advertising standards that I am aware of.
    Shame on you all

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Sandycove
    Some of us are getting on & the b/w effect is VERY hard on my poor old eyes. Sandman doesn't help much - just depressing. Think a bit more next time.

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    The worst part of this misplaced and annoying "event" is, that BB apparently don't seem to grasp, exactly WHY Black Knight is the single-most played adventure during the normal events (Christmas, Haloween, Eastern, and the occasional football/soccer event) ......

The reason we play BK so repetitively during the normal events is this:

If you look at the cost-benefit of playing many adventures non-stop in a row, and factor in the distribution of event resources (x-mas presents, eggs, pumpkins), and try to make the most rational choice in trying to obtain as many event resources as possible, there usually isn't any other rational cost-effective choice of adventures for mass-repetitive playthrough, and thus to maximize your total yield of eggs/presents/pumpkins during the event timespan, other than the Black Knights adventure!

It's as simple as that!

But just looking at the statistics of what adventure is played the most, doesn't tell you anything of what adventure is the most popular adventure to play during everyday, non-event times, now does it?

Statistics can be misleading in decision making, if you don't understand the underlying causality of causes and effects that motivates player behaviour.

BK is my "milking cow" for event resources, during the normal events, nothing more, nothing less. That's all. But please don't misinterpret this motivational fact and cause for playing many BK's approximately 3 times a year (during events), dear BB.

Town Councillor
    World
    Sandycove
    I don't mind not playing the game for two days. That's not an issue for me. The main issue is that I hold BB and their TSO team in a very high esteem for doing excellent work in thoughtfully developing this game to make us enjoy our gaming experience. And this "event" seems like they put naughty school kids in developement team instead of usual mature and skilled workers. Thinking how much anticipation I had, looking forward to anounced event, and what an utter disapointment it is in reality, I'm hoping BB makes this right somehow to recover their good reputation back.

Town Councillor
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by flnielsen View Post
    The worst part of this misplaced and annoying "event" is, that BB apparently don't seem to grasp, exactly WHY Black Knight is the single-most played adventure during the normal events (Christmas, Haloween, Eastern, and the occasional football/soccer event) ......

The reason we play BK so repetitively during the normal events is this:

If you look at the cost-benefit of playing many adventures non-stop in a row, and factor in the distribution of event resources (x-mas presents, eggs, pumpkins), and try to make the most rational choice in trying to obtain as many event resources as possible, there usually isn't any other rational cost-effective choice of adventures for mass-repetitive playthrough, and thus to maximize your total yield of eggs/presents/pumpkins during the event timespan, other than the Black Knights adventure!

It's as simple as that!

But just looking at the statistics of what adventure is played the most, doesn't tell you anything of what adventure is the most popular adventure to play during everyday, non-event times, now does it?

Statistics can be misleading in decision making, if you don't understand the underlying causality of causes and effects that motivates player behaviour.

BK is my "milking cow" for event resources, during the normal events, nothing more, nothing less. That's all. But please don't misinterpret this motivational fact and cause for playing many BK's approximately 3 times a year (during events), dear BB.
    They are aware of all this. It was just a stupid thoughtless prank. Read all their fancy words as April Fools day sarcasm.

Forum Explorer
    World
    Sandycove
    @Norton_C,

Your guildmate is wrong!
    An ali adventure started now, will be in color!
    I started (and finished ) mine this morning after this so called event started...and it was full color.
    However the iotp i am doing now is in B/W, so I have to think its only ali adventures wich have excaped this madness....

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    Not happy with b/w adventures

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by brumpunk View Post
    community vote:

Turn event off? Yes or no...
    yes!

Town Councillor
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by DutchDuty View Post
    @Norton_C,

Your guildmate is wrong!
    An ali adventure started now, will be in color!
    I started (and finished ) mine this morning after this so called event started...and it was full color.
    However the iotp i am doing now is in B/W, so I have to think its only ali adventures wich have excaped this madness....
    Oh, great. Thanks for letting me know.

Reply to Thread