Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Trade Records

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Northisle

Trade Records

Since last maintenance/update I only have a record of whats sold, I do not have expired trades... these were very useful for keeping to show how much I'd sold over a period, what prices work etc. For me successful sales are less use... after all if a trade expires with 2 left I now I've sold 2 and long term I'm not hugely concerned as to who bought them better to be able to gauge what prices work. I am also very forgetful and cannot always remember what I put up for trade let alone the quantities and prices, and certainly not from last week... now have to make a note out of the game as to what prices I have been charging. I suppose now I can at least see what I was selling for easter eggs and what I got for them, If I keep deleting them maybe I'll see what pumpkin trades I made in time for this years halloween, if I wade through the christmas present trades, and all the other ephemeral trades.

Anyone have any idea as to the logic of this change and the benefit of being able to see trades from so long ago

World
    Sandycove
    The entire trade history is a complete mess. I have stuff now several days old that no matter how many times I delete them they keep coming back, and other things like you've indicated don't show up at all. I don't think the change was intentional - certainly the net effect was not.
    Sorry, but I've slept since then...

Ruler of the Land TheVictorious's Avatar
    World
    Sandycove
    Trade history was buggy with only duplicate records, now it is a big mess and useless with a lot of expired records that I can't remove , we need just to pray that BB will fix this old bugs, but last a few updates, BB came with more bugs than features and no fixes yet for them.

* Slow marshal walk (actually PvP become more mess and no single fixes even if it was a labels and texts).
    * Trade history broken
    * Chat tabs sometimes not shown (only global, help and news tabs).
    * More lag and forzen points.
    * Sometimes the message about "map is loading" stay for ever.
    * Sometimes when I visit a friend the map getting frozen on my home land, while it is says I'm on my friend land, need to head back to my real island and visit again to get around this.
    * Sometimes game totally frozen specially when apply buff to friend, or when move general inside the adv.
    * Buff not sticking happen so frequent, even happen guides.
    * Some of trades disappears and you need to wait until it expires or someone buy them to get them or get the loots.
    * Sometimes you lost loots if you do arrows, or delayed loots?!

And more many issues, you say you need to report them, they are reported from ages, but no responses, or fixes.
    I don't know what is happening with BB, but they got more free time for settlers since no big events, and the ideas about new big things are gone, and in short and medium range, there is no big update, but still, no bug fixes too!!??.

I was really excited before last updates, but after that I found that a lot of points was nothing to see, and no real effect, even the bug fixes found a new bugs, this is why I'm kinda so upset.

I know they maybe busy with another games, not only TSO, but BB pls, don't kill the game that we like.
    Last edited by TheVictorious; 24.07.17 at 10:19.
    Hello People

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Newfoundland
    I often have the opposite issue, my newest trades history vanish and the old ones reappear, usually in events - I don't want to know what I sold for presents in xmas 2016 event when selling for eggs in the easter 2017 event.

World
    Northisle
    Finally someone started a thread about this, history is a mess, a big one. I keep deletting the same events over and over to see them reaper short after, some don't even show... a mess.

Please BB have a look at this soon.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove
    Do we ALWAYS get back stock from Trades that expire unsold? I think not.
    Without a proper working trade history it's hard to keep track.

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    Please fix the History Trade! It's very important to us. I also experienced the same thing: deleting the same threads over and over again, just so they will pop back and some trades don't even appear on my Trade tab - but they do appear on TO (on the same slot I have 2 trades - crazy, ain't it?). I can't understand anything anymore. Thank you!

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle
    The biggest probplem at history notworking is not that its not working. It also dosent refund expired trades. For example i normaly make 1-2 tradeoffers per day with 4 lots. 1.3kgc to one drill. So atm with the bug i always lost 5.2k gc. and get 0-4 drill sergeants per trade offer.. So whole to is eating money/resources atm.

basicly one big part of the game is useless atm.

Ruler of the Land TheVictorious's Avatar
    World
    Sandycove

Exclamation [WARNING] losing my resources in TO. WATCH YOUR TRADES

It is a really strange bug, and I'll stop making any expensive trade after this from now.

The issue started before with offering granite and beans and somehow I was feeling something missing, I thought first it is just not showed in history, but now I'm 100% sure this is happening, and so many times, today I remembered to snip every step:

I placed 4x 10K granite for 4.5 guild coins first, and then 4x 5K granite for 2,250, when I did place the first trade it is simply not shown off when I placed 2nd trade it is showed as the first record:

I got like 141K granite. before place any trade.

I thought it was like the old bug that trade is not showed but it is seems inserted after the 30gc price, and I get back resources after expiration, I have seen all the rows with prices in trade, but this time I saw the only first row, I was waiting now for the expiration of the trade.

And found that I lost 30K granite... for ever.

And got my 20K back but not 30K:

BB you just doomed the game after the last update... please since there is no event, you have enough time to fix those bugs, this one is critical, it is a steal.

Edit: I really don't remember granite I had, but it was more than 141K for 100% sure And remembered that I used 9K for the upgrade, sold 10K so the stock must be around at least 125K ( my granite production is 4K/12hours too), but here it is 112K assume 110K when trade expired. still a big gap, 20-30K lost somehow.

Also, I got this issue before with around 320K coins placed and now appeared, but thankfully the trade is back, it seems somehow random.

Edit 2:
    Seems it is not my issue too: https://forum.thesettlersonline.com/...l=1#post333539

Edit 3:
    Today this morning got the 3x loots expired inside history but granite still missing:

To show how the trade is messed up, look at the 5K granite, the date of it, compare it with screenshot above, the problem not the date, because I placed another 4x 5K last night, but it is expired and replaced the old one in the picture above.

I never done anything to history it is just messed up with nothing make any sense.

Merged
    Last edited by MOD_Daz; 31.07.17 at 05:29.
    Hello People

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Northisle
    at least I'm getting goods from expire trades back as far as I can tell, perhaps I should be thankful for small mercies

Reply to Thread