Reply to Thread

Thread: Ideas for 3 new buildings

Keen Commentor
    World
    Newfoundland

Ideas for 3 new buildings

1- The Alchemist. What does it do? combine 2 identical buffs into one of a higher grade.
    Max level of improved buff:5(?) To get the next tier of buff you need to have 2 (+ some other resource maybe?) of that grade. So for a say lvl 1 fishplatter you need 2 regulars, for a level 2 you need 2 lvl 1's etc etc. Time would just be double that of the original buff. (Which is why the extra cost in resources, maybe Saltpeter? Or a new one? dunno but I am sure it can be figured out)
    2- Geological Survey station. Would have lvl 1-5 upgrades for each resources to decrease time and maybe increase amount of the resource found. aka 1-5% for each level (whcih needs to be researched at X cost of X resource) The increased amount refers to the Mine or Quarry. So instead of whatever it you find in that quarry or mine spot it will be increased by 1-5% depending on your upgrade level
    ALSO!!! Would include a menu/slider to send Geo's to survey the same resource (So if you wanted to find Iron you could simply use the slider to send how many you want or a menu similar to sending generals to adventures, latter probably better due to skills)
    3- Adventurers guild. Basically The same as the previous one. But of course it would include upgrades for decreasing time by 1-5%, increase amount of the resource found by 1-5%,increased amount of Map fragments by 1-5% and so on. Would also have a menu or slider but then for sending them on resource/ adventure searches.

This is basically a rough idea. But skimming through several posts I do tink it might be interesting enough for people.

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    A pretty interesting idea you have here actually

Nifty
    World
    Newfoundland
    All idea's are interesting.
    And for extra resource in Alchemist they could use the magic beans or the stalks.

Keen Commentor
    World
    Newfoundland
    @Gekke gerrit ohhh neat idea with the MB's and stalks!!!

World
    Northisle
    An Alchemist... that character would fit very nice in this game... gunpowder, gold, potions... what else could he make/find/discover ?
    +1

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Northisle
    building 1, gr8 idea...

building 2 & 3, check out skills on geo's and explorers!

Keen Commentor
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by vigabrand View Post
    building 1, gr8 idea...

building 2 & 3, check out skills on geo's and explorers!
    -_- you might want to read the full description of what the main functions of buildings 2 and 3 are .... the upgrades are just a small extra.
    It's main function is to allow us to send multiple explorers with less clicking then we now do ....
    Oh which btw is not part of their skills in case you missed it -_-
    Last edited by Rhylian; 29.07.17 at 05:17.

littlepret
    Very good idea I see some potential.
    2 basket = 1 new 12 hour basket it is good for copper mines
    Or 2 Magic bean soup = 16 hour epic workyard/farmyard buff.

For 2) and 3) Idea I have addition. To unlock the upgrades, you must meet certain conditions. You have X geologist, you used geologists 10,50,100 ... times, fully upgraded with books, etc. Same at explorers too.

Reply to Thread