Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Leaving TSO

  1. #1
    Architect of the Empire Sinister-King's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Dark Castle
    Posts
    984
    World
    Newfoundland

    Leaving TSO

    Hi BlueByte,

    Would you help me.

    I have so many premium buildings and 203,564 Gems sat in the bank that I would like to share with active players - is there anyway I can send gems to my friends or people who have been playing actively as long as I have?

    It would be a huge shame to close the account and let the gems go to waste, equally I don't want to waste hours 'gifting' and getting spammed.

    Any suggestions?

    Thank you,

    Sinister-King

  2. #2
    Town Crier
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    812
    World
    Newfoundland
    Nope you cant send gems and the quickest way is to just gift merchant items to people in your friend list. At least at one point BB (support) stance on quitting and giving out tons of items was negative as it was considered boosting.

  3. #3
    Architect of the Empire Sinister-King's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Dark Castle
    Posts
    984
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Mannerheim View Post
    Nope you cant send gems and the quickest way is to just gift merchant items to people in your friend list. At least at one point BB (support) stance on quitting and giving out tons of items was negative as it was considered boosting.
    Send me in-game f/r I'll send you some stuff - tell me what you need.

  4. #4
    Ruler of the Land
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    1,175
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinister-King View Post
    Send me in-game f/r I'll send you some stuff - tell me what you need.
    shame to see you go i came back after a two years away and got back into it now its the trudge to 75 lol but can get why someone would retire this game gets laborious with the constant grind


    your island looks bare
    Last edited by hades8840; 25.07.17 at 21:44.

  5. #5
    Architect of the Empire Sinister-King's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Dark Castle
    Posts
    984
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by hades8840 View Post
    shame to see you go i came back after a two years away and got back into it now its the trudge to 75 lol but can get why someone would retire this game gets laborious with the constant grind


    your island looks bare
    It takes so long to level up - I don't have the patience lol.

    I've given away most of the buildings on my island now, but if you need anything send me an in-game message mate.

  6. #6
    Aunt Irma’s Favourite Writer Larili's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    655
    World
    Sandycove
    Sorry to see you go Sinister. As we are on different servers I don't know you within the game context, but have got to know you from the forum. You may be going, but I'll name a general after you so you won't be forgotten

    http://prntscr.com/g0f4j0
    Are we to be told of adventure changes or not? 1 Month on and still SNEAKY RB changes have not been mentioned

  7. #7
    Architect of the Empire Sinister-King's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Dark Castle
    Posts
    984
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Larili View Post
    Sorry to see you go Sinister. As we are on different servers I don't know you within the game context, but have got to know you from the forum. You may be going, but I'll name a general after you so you won't be forgotten

    http://prntscr.com/g0f4j0
    Haha that is so cool! Thanks Larili, I hope he'll win a lot of battles for you!

    It's been great getting to know the TSO community, from all servers.

Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Ubisoft uses cookies to ensure that you get the best experience on our websites. By continuing to use this site you agree to accept these cookies. More info on our privacy.