Reply to Thread

Thread: Do something for us, expedition players!

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove

Do something for us, expedition players!

First of all, I want to thank the BB for adding those improvements in the combat armories. And the last event (no, not that one), the egg rewards in expedition loot was phenomenal, just keep doing that in the following events.
    On the other side, when BB added skills for generals, they somehow manage to disturb and slow down the movement of marshals, not to mention that marshals don't have their skill three. And loots and xp that you get when the expedition is successfully ended is mediocre, even tho you could lose up to 3k troops, that could be compared with militia or even soldiers, and the cost to built it isn't cheap or quick. And there wasn't any special marshal, except Black Marshal that you earn if you finish final PvP level. And expedition castle is decoration, like the bench. And colony could be lost in 12h. And why not saltpeter colony?
    Oh, I think that the limit of troops in T2 colonies is more balanced than that in T3. The player could just flood the T3 with enough troop to brute force attack it to the end, so the defense has no chance, or give the defense chance by letting us decide where to put some of the defense towers.
    So, give us marshals in the events, Black marshal means nothing when you reach final level, you know. Give us some kind of reward, just like you get some when you are playing adventures. Let the castle stands for something more then just a lotus in the pond. Please, don't stop to give us that hefty event loot that you did on the Easter.
    All are welcome to add to this post something that they would like to see in PvP.
    Last edited by Jonytan; 26.07.17 at 18:33.

Ruler of the Land TheVictorious's Avatar
    World
    Sandycove
    +1
    Hello People

tomasin
    +1

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    What happened to large T3 titanium colonies? I'm trying to find some for more than two months, and there is rarely any.

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Northisle
    more xp.

i know many players aren;t keen on pvp but i did it to break up the monotony of endless advs. once i hit lvl30 i stopped, there is no incentive to play pvp. apart from anything else the time taken to gain a few k xp can be better spent in advs.

Town Councillor
    World
    Sandycove
    Yes please. + 1 I like system of colonies and wish it was better integrated into the game in terms of usefulness on XP and rewards and castle itself etc. Granted that the Castle is already in works as residential building, which will be a great incentive for me to continue playing PvP. Thanks for that BB
    Last edited by Norton_C; 10.02.18 at 19:39.

Reply to Thread