Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: 1 million exp in 1 hit

Ruler of the Land TheVictorious's Avatar
    World
    Sandycove

Cool 1 million exp in 1 hit

I really see people don't like to play full princess because of high losses compared to exp amount you get, but personally, I play for fun

This loot after 3 hours of princess's full version, and losses around ~1700MS + ~ 450K + 1 arrow.

My generals mainly are on these skills:

I know maybe other adventures more worth than this, as for example, 5x woodcutters cost me ~925MS to get 1 million but need 5 hours, also, o chance to drop special buildings, wisdom could be awesome too, but anyway, I play for fun mostly more than just grinding EXP.

So, would anyone pass this number?
    I believe it could be, but let me see
    Hello People

Brotherjon
    Nice!

Is this attacking every single camp on map with xp skilled gens? I guess you could eek out a few more thousand xp if you did. I'm tempted to give that a go, but not sure I'd have the patience.

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Brotherjon View Post
    Nice!

Is this attacking every single camp on map with xp skilled gens? I guess you could eek out a few more thousand xp if you did. I'm tempted to give that a go, but not sure I'd have the patience.

I played not for exp but played it with least possible losses, so there are blocks and skipped a lot of camps, and used arrows to clean the top camps, even that I got those awesome EXP amount.
    As I said not played it for EXP but for fun.
    Hello People

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Northisle
    Even better with a few quests from excelsior running.

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by lordloocan View Post
    Even better with a few quests from excelsior running.
    Crystals for the Evil queen for now I finished 7 out of 35 chains and got 4 fisherman advs to play so 24 fishermen left for me, even after that, hunting 200% epic yard buffs is worth :P

I play for fun, not talking about if worth or not I don't mind even play Wild Mary
    Last edited by TheVictorious; 29.07.17 at 20:19.
    Hello People

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by TheVictorious View Post
    So, would anyone pass this number?
    I smell another challenge being issued! Who's brave enough to challenge it?

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Northisle
    try PVP, it's costly, ineffective, inefficient, and the rewards are shameful, but it is fun

some ppl race thru the levels as efficiently as possible and to them that's fun. there is no right or wrong in settlers. personally i just do what i fancy when i log on each day. thank you for reminding us (several times lol) why we started playing in the first place.
    Last edited by vigabrand; 01.08.17 at 06:59.

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by vigabrand View Post
    try PVP, it's costly, ineffective, inefficient, and the rewards are shameful, but it is fun

some ppl race thru the levels as efficiently as possible and to them that's fun. there is no right or wrong in settlers. personally i just do what i fancy when i log on each day. thank you for reminding us (several times lol) why we started playing in the first place.
    LOL, OK this is another reminder, I play for fun :P
    I was playing PvP, said that before, but since the slow walking bug, stopped to do it, i have my pvp on lvl 25 already.
    Hello People

Keen Commentor
    World
    Northisle
    Victorious, while we're talking about Princess, please tell Evil_J (assuming those are your posts at the end of his guides thread) that:

L5: (270 Boatswain 1 Captain): 79MS + 90B (Var) - 78MS
    - Vargus 50 MS, 40 ArM, 105 MM (48MS) - saving 30 MS (Captain killed in normal phase)

L4: (100 Sailor 100 Battle Hardened Sailor 2 Mutineer): 91MS + 194MM (MG) - 90MS
    - Major 72 MS, 67 MM, 146 Bes (1 round only, better to take the hits of smaller units than to let both Mutineers see round 2)

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Kris3457 View Post
    Victorious, while we're talking about Princess, please tell Evil_J (assuming those are your posts at the end of his guides thread) that:

L5: (270 Boatswain 1 Captain): 79MS + 90B (Var) - 78MS
    - Vargus 50 MS, 40 ArM, 105 MM (48MS) - saving 30 MS (Captain killed in normal phase)

L4: (100 Sailor 100 Battle Hardened Sailor 2 Mutineer): 91MS + 194MM (MG) - 90MS
    - Major 72 MS, 67 MM, 146 Bes (1 round only, better to take the hits of smaller units than to let both Mutineers see round 2)
    Yes, this is me, actually, you can login using same credentials here I believe.
    Hello People

Reply to Thread