Reply to Thread

Thread: EXP for guild quests

World
    Newfoundland

EXP for guild quests

I wonder if it may add a bit more motivation if guild quests also reward a small amount of EXP. When the guild markets have few attracting things to buy, and a huge amount of guild coins is accumulated before, guild coins really matter not so much anymore.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Northisle
    +1 Not a bad idea at all. Well worth consideration.

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Northisle
    this is a gr8 idea, but would promote big guilds again and kill off us little guilds. please fix the payout on gq b4 implementing anything like this. its unfair that ppl in large guilds, a lot of whom don't really want to be there anyway, to get more rewards than others.

Committed Clicker
    World
    Sandycove
    I don't like this idea. Guild quests need to reward guild coins and guild coins only.

What we really need is more things to spend them on so that people have more of an incentive to do the quests.

We already have main quests, side quests, adventures, scenarios and PVP that gives plenty of EXP.

littlepret
    Quote Originally Posted by Peajay View Post
    I don't like this idea. Guild quests need to reward guild coins and guild coins only.

What we really need is more things to spend them on so that people have more of an incentive to do the quests.

We already have main quests, side quests, adventures, scenarios and PVP that gives plenty of EXP.
    This is an opinion, but I do not agree with it.
    Yes you're right. Guild market would be more attractive, but why bother you if you get a few exp too?

Daily, Guild quests should be exp reward too, but not a small fix number, rather depend on your level. Exp is the most valuable reward, because of lvl 60+ exp grind/farm. To me it is mean, every day work, and not entertainment.

Any ideas that will help me with this I gladly accept it.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    Look at what the current guild quests ask for, while there are some outliers they on the whole are scaled to your level as are the rewards. If they started giving us XP this would also need to be scaled to your level, it's at this point where the idea has a problem as it is very hard to come up with a reward scale which is attractive to all players which also does not break the very concept of leveling. What would be the point of running adventures to level up when other players are leveling up by just selling a few resources or dropping a few buffs.
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

World
    Sandycove
    Sorry, but I've slept since then...

Reply to Thread