Reply to Thread

Thread: Guild recruitment tab ingame

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle

Guild recruitment tab ingame

We have in our guild tried for several years to recruit players through the forums. We have even tried to pay player to join us and with all the effort we put into the forums we still got 0 (yes zero) applications.

As far as i can tell, forum recruitment just does not work. Please fix this and one solution could be to create a way to recruit ingame. I suggest making a new tab for this.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Northisle
    new players tend to either get grabbed instantly off g1/help when they ask for friends for that quest, or apply to guilds on the first few pages on the guild list, which is why some guilds stay packed full of inactive accounts. As a newbie do you really want to trawl though all the guilds?

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Sandycove
    having players active and helpful in global/help chats and helping newbies in trade tab would be the way to go, also a recruiment tab would see those same guilds that currently jump at new players do so with even more ease. I no when i started playing on north was inundated with guild invites, only 2 actually spoke to me at all, luckily for me i knew what i was looking for and held out til i found a guild thats almost like family. heck i talk to them more than mine some days

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Northisle
    totally agree forum recruitment does not work. maybe stop a player joining a guild for first week of play would give them time to chat to ppl in g1 and stop players instantly grabbing them.

i do find the fact that u cant recruit in chat is very odd, but plz dont say this in chat bcoz altho its not recruiting in any way whatsoever the consequences are dire!

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    I was looking round forum to see what treads was about guilds and how recruitments works, found this tread so far.
    Have been thinking of the same thing,- as recruitment is not allowed in any other chat tab, a guild talk chat would be fine.

I think the whole guild presentation and recruitment system could use a big make over
    Make it possible to sort guild by size and also by come other categories.

Some want a nationality guild, some an international guild, some want a very active guild, some want a relaxed guild, a helpful guild, a chatty guild ....
    So it would be nice for both those looking for one and those who want new guildies if it was easier to chose the right one.

The game is more fun in a guild so give this part of game some attention please
    If for some reason support feels the need to edit what I wrote, please delete entire post instead, dont put words into my mouth that I never said.

Reply to Thread