Reply to Thread

Thread: Rise in popularity of Women's Football

Jas_Whisker

Rise in popularity of Women's Football

Due to the rise and success of our EU teams on the world stage, and including the popularity of more domestic EU competitions (England / Holland in the semi finals tonight!) - Would BB consider celebrating, by making the summer football event a yearly feature?

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Jas_Whisker View Post
    Due to the rise and success of our EU teams on the world stage, and including the popularity of more domestic EU competitions (England / Holland in the semi finals tonight!) - Would BB consider celebrating, by making the summer football event a yearly feature?
    I think this is a valid suggestion. Why should we have to wait for the Men's finals all the time?

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Sandycove
    One of the semi finals is in my home town

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Northisle
    Not a fan of women's football as such but good to see the growth of it's popularity. BUT this would be a good way to enable BB to create an annual summer event. A lot of games that I play have this already; an event called oddly Summer Event, lol

Reply to Thread