Reply to Thread

Thread: Level 70 and Up

World
    Newfoundland

Level 70 and Up

So a month or so i got pathfinder running. I had thought it was going to provide a significant XP boost. But no its just a minor distraction. You can if you complete all the tasks get 5,000 star coins. That's something i suppose.

The other rewards are Granite, Grout. Given that someone thought these are good rewards and I notice in the ask me anything that new content is coming (but when?). Let me clue you in on a few things.

No one at level 70+ is going to need anything at all that currently exists in the game. I have over 1,100,000 granite, 60,000 grout, 300,000 beans, 1,500,000 coins, every building max level, you get the idea. ( i know I am not alone )

With 600,000,000 XP before me and nothing at all to gain, the game has ended.

There are many players in my guild level 66 - or around that. Its not going to be that long before they join me.

So what is the timeline for the new content? Whats it going to be?
    Last edited by Kriegor; 05.08.17 at 03:37.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Northisle
    Totally agree. We have players lvl 62+ up to lvl 71 and several are asking these same questions - what is the point/there is nothing new to do now/I have done all the alis many times now and am fundamentally bored. Come on BB, you are in danger of losing the top end levels of your clientele.

Ruler of the Land TheVictorious's Avatar
    World
    Sandycove
    We keep hearing more new content for high-level coming since XXL update, but what we see only nothing or just focus on low level, as for example last 2 months BB waste their time with new venture and quests for level 21 in test server ...

Only Pathfinder came-out after a few months of XXL Update but nothing else after.
    if you say Excelsior ship, it is really for all levels, all ranges, good, but not really make big useful things, once you get 1 salt mine, 1 titanium mines, or let's say 2 or 3 of each, then you will keep doing evil queen chains for ever to get that space wasting big epic thing that gives you base resources that you get better from normal buildings (since you can buff your normal buildings with 3 days buff, but no way to get more than 12 hours buff on that epic building).

even PvP is not really got any update with XXL content, still giving items for lvl 50 and below, no new tier, no new levels, no new colonies, nothing new at all.

People really close to level 70-75 range, so what now?
    Hello People

Forum Explorer
    World
    Northisle
    What did you do in the years your were stuck at level 50 ? - At least now there is more to choose from and for most still XP to be gained instead of Star-coins.
    When reaching lvl 75 it will again be collecting star-coins - maybe they will be needed for another boost when going for lvl 100.

Quartermaster
    World
    Sandycove
    maybe they could let the pathfinder star coin reward be a choice between star coins or xp? whoever wants can be swimming in star coins anyway..
    maybe old conversion rate for 5000 sc to 500k xp? 5000k would obv be too much.

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Kriegor View Post
    There are many players in my guild level 66 - or around that. Its not going to be that long before they join me
    based on the XP table theyre about 1/3rd of the way. So "Its not going to be that long" means something about 2-3 years.

And to address your concern, the fact is that whatever new content BB introduces (with maybe the exception of the FTs when they were first introduced) is just a bucket of random numbers thrown around with a backup of some decent graphics and thats it. There is no long-term plan, there is noone responsible for any kind of balancing, there is nothing outside of the expectation you and the other players will simply stick to whatever you were doing, for an indefinite amount of time.

Quote Originally Posted by halv12 View Post
    When reaching lvl 75 it will again be collecting star-coins - maybe they will be needed for another boost when going for lvl 100.
    Since noone bothered to change the exp formula last time the level range was increased, following the same function left us with level 75 requiring around 300x as much exp as lvl 50, so talking about lvl 100 you should focus not on what would be available then, but on why anyone would waste time discussing that.
    Last edited by sparkz; 05.08.17 at 14:29.

Forum Explorer
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by sparkz View Post
    Since noone bothered to change the exp formula last time the level range was increased, following the same function left us with level 75 requiring around 300x as much exp as lvl 50, so talking about lvl 100 you should focus not on what would be available then, but on why anyone would waste time discussing that.

That was my point - enjoy the game - if you only aim for level 75 then nothing more to be done when you get there.

World
    Newfoundland
    There have been posts in the ask me anything section and other places that spoke of the intent of adding content at the 65 - 75 level, and this is what I'm asking about. I do not think I mentioned level 100 at all.

If you are content with the game as is, that's awesome. I know of several players who spend most of the time chatting and not playing at all, also awesome.

I am not one of those players. Games evolve, or die. (MMA, COS gens, Expanded island) I am hoping it evolves further.
    Last edited by Kriegor; 06.08.17 at 09:31.

Reply to Thread