Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Flute Production

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Sandycove
    Personally I start the adventure last thing at night, start flute production in prov house and throw all my suicides at L3. 10 MMA, 2 dracul and 1 vargus.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by vigabrand View Post
    i keep meaning to go on test and see if u can start clearing the adv b4 using the flutes. i presume not tho as killing each leader wipes out the sector. to me it;s all part of the game, get the timing right b4 starting the adv, usually last thing b4 i log out then ph/rph can do their thing while i'm away.
    I did pied piper once where I forgot to make the flutes. Killed all camps and was surprised when adventure didn't finish. After applying the flutes, all the quests are immidiately finished and the venture ends normally .... you still have to wait for the flutes to finish though .... the venture is finished way before the flutes :-D

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Fanfas View Post
    Nowdays i just start the adventure the day before i want to do it and leave the flutes making overnight...
    That's what I do so I don't really see a big problem.
    Sorry, but I've slept since then...

Forum Explorer
    World
    Northisle
    Since the need to produce the flutes dont come as a surprice I dont think it is a big problem in having PH and RPH ready - and with Barazeks on them production dont take long.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Xibor View Post
    That's what I do so I don't really see a big problem.
    well .. I'm not super active on the fish venture, so when I make it, it's more spontanious .... and the 3 hours delay for the flutes are really annoying since it blocks for making the next venture in the line.

Using a barazek for just the flutes are IMO wastefull, so I don't use that solution ... I just grumble over it ... especially because I can't find the logic in why that specific thing have to take forever to make.

Reply to Thread