A super bakery and speed up horseshoes... Where do I sign up

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Newfoundland
    Seems super awesome.

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Sandycove
    Horseshoe sounds really great, improved bakery nice too (even there is epic farm), but would really be happy with improved foresters and woodcutters in some future events could save good chunk of space

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Sandycove
    I went on the test server and made a platinum horseshoe (600 platinum + 1200 coal) - you can use it on an adventure and it lasts 4 hours but I have to say I was disappointed to see that when the adventure is finished, the buff is as well over and can't be useful for the next adventure ... so that 4 hour buff will be really useful for the very long ali baba adv as treasure of knowledge or the full version of beautiful princess (which I usually don't do) ... too bad

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Newfoundland
    Looking foward to this event. I hope it is better than their last effort
    Last edited by PELIAS; 10.08.17 at 22:08.

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkG View Post
    my guess would be the darker themed adventures, black knights, dark brotherhood, wild mary, dark priest, roaring bull, witch of swamp
    The adventures you named are quite popular when it comes to events, I would guess that the tripple output will be from adventures like co-op and single player ones. The tripple output sounds like a good thing but they always have a way of turning a good thing into a major let down. So dont get your hopes up. On the other hand it might help out new and low level players. So its a mixed bag.

Ruler of the Land TheVictorious's Avatar
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by LillyAmy View Post
    I went on the test server and made a platinum horseshoe (600 platinum + 1200 coal) - you can use it on an adventure and it lasts 4 hours but I have to say I was disappointed to see that when the adventure is finished, the buff is as well over and can't be useful for the next adventure ... so that 4 hour buff will be really useful for the very long ali baba adv as treasure of knowledge or the full version of beautiful princess (which I usually don't do) ... too bad
    there is buff for +15% for 1 hour if you think adv will be so fast to finish.

also, it does not make any sense if that adv buff somehow reused on the next one! it is not even found in this game with any kind of buffs.
    Hello People

Quartermaster
    World
    Sandycove
    yes and no
    no and yes
    can we can the monochrome effect i didnt get to see the last event I blinked

Quartermaster
    World
    Sandycove
    YES! monochrome effect and black knights on island buff please!

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by TheVictorious View Post
    there is buff for +15% for 1 hour if you think adv will be so fast to finish.

also, it does not make any sense if that adv buff somehow reused on the next one! it is not even found in this game with any kind of buffs.
    Many thanks TheVictorious I didn't see the cheaper recipe in the regular PH (300 Bronze + 600 coal) ! it's wondeful ! Was already looking forward to this event with the new improved bakeries ... will be too long to wait

Reply to Thread