Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: [Feedback] Halloween 2017 Sneak Peek

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Brotherjon View Post
    Where has the year gone?! I'm still trying to convince myself we still have a bit of summer to go and maybe a couple more barbecues
    Time flies when you're having fun! And remember: there's never a bad time to have a BBQ - even in the snow!

Brotherjon
    Quote Originally Posted by Areop-Enap View Post
    Fertiliser buffs are to revive exhausted fields though. If you don't want to pay the price of reviving the pumpkin fields, you can pause them before the last pumpkin is harvested. Do some adventures to get more refills, then turn them on again, rinse repeat.
    Yeah good point I guess, kinda realised that too after posting. It's one of those scenarios to try and avoid through good planning

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Sandycove
    same old same old,
    lol

Nifty
    World
    Newfoundland
    There will be 10 adventures that gives 3 times resources, but why not next time give use players some involvement in deciding wich adventures that will be.
    Just send a survey and let the players choose wich 5 adventures they like to be on that list and the other 5 adventures by BB.

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Gekke-Gerrit View Post
    There will be 10 adventures that gives 3 times resources, but why not next time give use players some involvement in deciding wich adventures that will be.
    Just send a survey and let the players choose wich 5 adventures they like to be on that list and the other 5 adventures by BB.
    Maybe because people will vote for popular adventures, while the goal of the whole feature is to promote not popular adventures. I think the vote would work against the goal of the feature.

World
    Northisle
    I found that making enough bread was super important as a newer player, so a big thumbs up for the uber-bakery although now I have very little use for it.

Speed up generals, again yes please ! wow, how many times have I wished for that ! esp on the long walks in some of the FT adventures.

Probably not going to like the choice of the 3x adventures, but hey, might make it worthwhile emptying some of the hundreds of useless advs sitting in my star

The glass is 1/2 full.

Quartermaster
    World
    Sandycove
    the glass is never 1/2 full its 50% water and 50% air , its always full

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    Yep, this is why it is always full. I did not get the optimists before you at all.
    Good place for bitcoin mining and faucet earnings below. It is a referal link, to be fair.

https://freebitco.in/?r=7476486

Reply to Thread