Closed Thread

Thread: 0 loss RB camp

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove

0 loss RB camp

I have found a setup which allows you to kill the north west camp protecting the middle WT (C5 in Lulu's guide). All gens must have at least 1 point in first aid and MG must have 3 points in garrison annex. General placement is up to you so you don't end up fouling any blocks for the WT.

Nus 1xb
    MMA 1xb
    MMA 1xb
    MMA 1xb
    MMA 1xb
    MG 1r 284c

Thanks to first aid we get all 5 of the xb's back and the final MG hit is a no loss attack.
    Last edited by Dorotheus; 12.08.17 at 14:15. Reason: fixed typo which would have lead to cav loss on final wave
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

Keen Commentor
    World
    Northisle
    Really, we're going to open threads about single camps now?

Quartermaster
    World
    Sandycove
    Gotta earn them virtual pina colada's!

Ruler of the Land TheVictorious's Avatar
    World
    Sandycove
    This should be reply to thread, what the point if I have to search about another guide to play 1 camp guide? at least link? image? whatever!?
    Hello People

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    This alternative setup could apply to all Roaring Bull Guides. As there is no specific thread for Roaring Bull adventures, this can remain open for Guide makers to see if they wish to incorporate it into their guides.

I will be locking this thread to prevent anymore off-topic comments.

Closed Thread