Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Bag of rainbow snow

Brotherjon
    In the most extreme bad runs you could go 70 to 80 searches without one dropping, so I would say there's something wrong if your going half a year without one. Alternatively, its possible to get 4 out of 5 runs...
    This topic was discussed a while back and someone suggested giving the artefact search a break for a day or do, sending them out on treasure or adventure searches for a bit. Not sure I'm totally convinced, but if I were desperate I might try this...

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    Its just variance, i didnt get cutters for weeks then an influx of them. Same for Snow. None for weeks then this week loads each day...perfect timing for them pupkin noble patches in halloween
    John the Don A.K.A OHNO_IMAPENCIL

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    Exactly, John. We need to see a MUCH bigger sample size than just a couple of players to find a correlation. However, we will take any and all concerns into account; some information is better than none.

Battle Hardened Contributor
    World
    Northisle
    Arthur O'Artefact brought one in overnight.

World
    Newfoundland
    one explorer skilled for artefact searches - he does 2 searches a day (with a medium treasure search in between) has returned with 4 snows in the last week (2 on one day)

Battle Hardened Contributor
    World
    Sandycove
    My 6 lucky explorers came back with 4 bags of rainbow snow this morning.

World
    Newfoundland
    I get quite a few on a quite regular basis, but I have 7 LE's + 6 Savvies with artefact search, so it's a matter of having as many explorers as possible with artefact search to increase the chances, ofc I get tons of junk buffs too.

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Newfoundland
    I went months without any snow so I got fed up and stopped sending them on artefact searches. I would only do adventure searches for ages. Then the cutters seemed to get rare so i sent explorers back to ARTEFACT Searches. At first I saw fish platters and was a bit fed up but then a few good days of snow so Its total chance and just the luck of the draw. take a break from artefact searches for a few days and then try again. Hopefully that helps

Keen Commentor
    World
    Northisle
    My last Zombie buff was found maybe in March At least, I can't complain about Rainbow bags, they come at a regular basis.

Quartermaster
    World
    Sandycove
    my bag of snow melted in the mid day sun

Reply to Thread