Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Bag of rainbow snow

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Kris3457 View Post
    My last Zombie buff was found maybe in March At least, I can't complain about Rainbow bags, they come at a regular basis.
    Now that you mention it I havent gotten any zombies either. I odnt use them often so it hadnt crossed my mind but I cannot remember when I last got one. I had completely forgotten that I used to get some from searches But I prefer the snow so not complaining

Enlightened Sage
    World
    Newfoundland
    Zombies only come from the shortest searches.
    Last edited by Mannerheim; 24.09.17 at 17:31.

Keen Commentor
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Mannerheim View Post
    Zombies only come front the shortest searches.
    My bad, I did lots of short treasure searches during Easter event, and that's why I believed Zombies were part of the standard buff package for Artefact Search as well.

Battle Hardened Contributor
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Rebloom View Post
    take a break from artefact searches for a few days and then try again. Hopefully that helps
    You have the same chance to find rainbows every time you send out your exploreres. Not sending them out will only give you fewer rainbows in the end, not increase your chances in any way. The way to get rainbows is to keep sending your explorers out as soon as you can after they come home.

But you will of course have streaks of good luck sometimes and bad luck sometimes.

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    artefact sarch dosent really seems worth it, they return with cheese sandwich and irma basket over and over i have 8 on artefact i found 1 snowbag in a week, and were talking almost 16 searches pr day failing over a week drop rates are not normal in my eyes. especially the wt drop on rb .

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove
    works fine i find on average 15/20 a day

Reply to Thread