Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: "new" adventures

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland

"new" adventures

After getting over level 50 / 60 I no longer play the old adventures (Black Knights etc) so they just fill up in the star menu.

Could it be possible to make a buff that - when applied on an active adventure - upgraded the enemies to a higher level. e.g. in black knight, all normal troops (recruit, cavalry etc. ) would be royal troops (royal recruit, etc.) This should naturally also increase the XP you can get from the adventure. (If it would also allow for elite troops it would be double awesome)

This way I can use the adventures filling up the star menu - and get decent XP from it.

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    So sort of like a "hard mode"?

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Saqui View Post
    So sort of like a "hard mode"?
    yes :-) .. with more XP. The calculation of new XP shouldn't be hard, so there would be a lot of "free" adventures.

The only thing is loot though.... with added difficulty / demanded ressources it should be upgraded too ...

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    Looking forward to seeing if this makes the less popular adventures appealing.
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    Another related thing that could be fun/different would be Make a buff that'll scramble enemy camp placement and/or troop contens in enemy camp. This means that you cannot use normal guides, which again will increase the diffilcuty. This could give a + 50% bonus on loot and XP (actually a premium buff that makes things harder).

If things should be totally crazy ... both buffs could be added to an adventure.

Whether if the buffs were to be bought in shop, made in (rarety) provision house or both ..... is something BB could deciede :-)

Brotherjon
    Like the ideas. For the second one, would we still have combat preview function available for attacks?

World
    Newfoundland
    Interesting idea, not so sure about the randomizing camps.But 'Hard mode' Black Knights, and others could be good.
    If not a buff, Perhaps one could manufacture the black knights+ adv in RPH. 1 adv + some grout or whatever. As for loot maybe an opportunity for the xp tokens or similar. Did i read that elsewhere or just think i did?
    Last edited by Kriegor; 30.08.17 at 11:19.

World
    Newfoundland
    While the idea is interesting, I find it highly unlikely that BB would ever have enough resources to properly balance it after implementing.

Especially seeing how they barely even bothered to make cosmetic changes to any of the adventures that were present in game since 2011.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by sparkz View Post
    While the idea is interesting, I find it highly unlikely that BB would ever have enough resources to properly balance it after implementing.

Especially seeing how they barely even bothered to make cosmetic changes to any of the adventures that were present in game since 2011.
    well .. that's why I suggested you produce a buff.. could be a combination of granite, mahogany, grout etc... perhaps the buff could be bought for 15 gems in merchant... -> simple implementation IMO

The upgrade of troops and camp placement to void guides were a simple way of making the adventures a lot harder since you have to use combat guide every time to check block (if you want them) and attack. The 50 % bonus was suggested because this is already implemented as premium :-)

Don't know about balancing, but I don't think it would be a problem since the suggestion doesn't change things any more than if you bought a premium thingy.

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Newfoundland
    I like both ideas for spicing up old adventures

Reply to Thread