Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Game freeze ali baba the young woodcutter

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Kris3457 View Post
    I guess the problem is in the code of garrisons, those freezes (sometimes short, sometimes permanent) happen in other adv. too, and are, at least for me, also common on the home island, EVERYTIME 10-15 generals land (returning from adv.) the game freezes for a few seconds.
    Indeed and it's a quite old issue where the insane Flash CPU usage suddenly are not enough..
    Spoiler
    - memory is not the issue here though the longer you've been playing that session the bigger browser swapfile and more data to process.

This may also happen when building and/or removing a lot of constructions, so it seems to be some problems with scripts connected to construction time and perhaps not triggering because of "smart" mouse pointer and/or frame (window) functions are preventing them by keeping (object) focus?
    25/11-14 , 23/02-16 .. The end is coming and it will look like this .

World
    Newfoundland
    This has been happening to for a couple of months now. I would send a general to attack the last leader camp in the sectre before the last, sectre 4 for me, after he killed the camp and I had the "Quest Completed" popup, and then the "Next" popup which then closes, I would move one general to the final sectre and straight after that the screen will freeze. The only way out is the CTR-ALT-DEL.

However, I found the other day that after sending the last attack to Sectre 4 If I went back to the main island and then return to the adventure I could move the other generals and continue the game. This works 99% of the time in Firefox, Opera and Maxthon Browsers.
    JJ.
    Everything comes to those who wait.

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve1077 View Post
    Every time I move my generals from position 4 to position 5 after beating camp 15 my browser freezes, it does it every time without fail, am I the only one?
    I'm using firefox and the latest flash player, it also does the same using chrome
    I have the same exact problem, moving to the last area crashes the game, I've done 3 Ali baba the young woodcutter and it happens all 3 times in the exact same spot doing the exact same action (moving the first camp after killing the Treacherous Thief camp.

I'm using Chrome. For me thought is a more recent thing. I was fine until very recently.

World
    Northisle
    I get this a lot when moving into last sector on ywc, normally I have to restart the game. Steam / win7
    t00t t00t
    This signature has been censored.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    i am getting alot of freezes menus still work can see chat moving along but the map wont move takes a refresh to fix

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    I can replicate a similar freeze as soon as that sector is cleared, requires a log out and log in to continue. Can make it happen every time.
    I discovered that if i zoom right out after i send both leader attacks, once they kill, i no longer get freeze.
    Try zooming right out next time.

World
    Northisle
    This is still an issue. It doesn't happen every time but often enough to be a pain.

Steam version of the game on win7
    t00t t00t
    This signature has been censored.

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by t00tie View Post
    This is still an issue. It doesn't happen every time but often enough to be a pain.

Steam version of the game on win7
    Thanks for the report T00t - anyone else who experienced this still having issues?

Battle Hardened Contributor
    World
    Northisle
    Yes. Yesterday in fact I was moaning about this in guild.

Had the new quest blinking, moved tavern gen (G1 in pic 1st page) no probs. Moving G2 hanged the game.

Win10, Steam version.

The replies I got was "it happens sometimes to em too". So it's pretty widespread but sporadic so hard to nail down.

Was suggestesd not moving while quest is blinking or not going to accept quest while moving would help. But not tried.
    Last edited by SnowBlizz; 11.12.17 at 22:29.

World
    Sandycove
    Interesting...
    with Chrome and Win10 I have done so many Woodcutters I couldn't count them - have done 5 in the past two days.... had no problem at any point. Sounds like maybe steam? I wonder why Woodcutter specifically....
    Sorry, but I've slept since then...

Reply to Thread