Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Game freeze ali baba the young woodcutter

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Northisle

Game freeze ali baba the young woodcutter

Every time I move my generals from position 4 to position 5 after beating camp 15 my browser freezes, it does it every time without fail, am I the only one?
    I'm using firefox and the latest flash player, it also does the same using chrome
    Last edited by Steve1077; 14.08.17 at 14:29.

World
    Sandycove
    I play woodcutter a lot and haven't seen that. I can't imagine what would cause it.
    Sorry, but I've slept since then...

Ruler of the Land TheVictorious's Avatar
    World
    Sandycove
    The freezes and lags happened a lot in random ways, yes sometimes when i move my generals I get freezes, but not on specific camps or way, it is just random.
    Hello People

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve1077 View Post
    Every time I move my generals from position 4 to position 5 after beating camp 15 my browser freezes, it does it every time without fail, am I the only one?
    I'm using firefox and the latest flash player, it also does the same using chrome
    Does this happen even after today's update; can you reliably reproduce it?

World
    Sandycove
    plz, no more hotfixes on the next day.

Battle Hardened Contributor
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve1077 View Post
    I'm unsure which camp you consider 15. But for me, clering penultiamte sector and starting to move generals to last sector, simultanously sending attacks to clear out the 2 cmaps you kill before block for boss game freezes. And nto as in lag freezes. I tried posting a ticket to supprot but they were spectacularly unhelpful as usual. Yea great, sure I can restart game by closing it down but I do'nt want it to have every. single. time.

The main problem is I can't reliably reproduce it. Once had it every day in a row thne was fine for a week tops, now getting it again.

Keen Commentor
    World
    Northisle
    Judging by wiki guides camp numbers, you're both talking about the same place in YWC (camp 15 is the further leader of the 2-leader sector, right before the Bandit Lord's sector)

I guess the problem is in the code of garrisons, those freezes (sometimes short, sometimes permanent) happen in other adv. too, and are, at least for me, also common on the home island, EVERYTIME 10-15 generals land (returning from adv.) the game freezes for a few seconds.
    Last edited by Kris3457; 19.08.17 at 10:05.

World
    Newfoundland
    Have had this happen to me 3 times in a row now - kill camp 15 (90 Sword Clasher, 80 Horseman, Treacherous Thief) - relocate MG to next zone, attempt to relocate Vargus and game freezes requiring game restart

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    This has happened to me too when I've had excess generals in the valley (red zone in image below), but never when I've had them in the green zone. Maybe something worth trying?

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobblyt View Post
    Have had this happen to me 3 times in a row now - kill camp 15 (90 Sword Clasher, 80 Horseman, Treacherous Thief) - relocate MG to next zone, attempt to relocate Vargus and game freezes requiring game restart
    Same, only seems to freeze if I move the MG first

Reply to Thread