Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Game freeze ali baba the young woodcutter

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    i am finding its freezing on everything lately its worse then playing a zynga/facebook game sort it its becoming unplayable at times

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by hades8840 View Post
    i am finding its freezing on everything lately its worse then playing a zynga/facebook game sort it its becoming unplayable at times
    It's helpful knowing that others are seeing that too. I thought maybe it was something with Diwata's and my own connection/configuration/etc. Other things have become problematic: Sending explorers only to find they haven't been sent (you can't be sure until you refresh), opening the provision house to start some buffs only to have it reset/clear when you try and you have to do it again, getting no notice that collectibles have dropped, getting a notice the collectibles have dropped but no quest showing up in the quest list, etc. I'm refreshing more and more often now.
    Sorry, but I've slept since then...

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Xibor View Post
    It's helpful knowing that others are seeing that too. I thought maybe it was something with Diwata's and my own connection/configuration/etc. Other things have become problematic: Sending explorers only to find they haven't been sent (you can't be sure until you refresh), opening the provision house to start some buffs only to have it reset/clear when you try and you have to do it again, getting no notice that collectibles have dropped, getting a notice the collectibles have dropped but no quest showing up in the quest list, etc. I'm refreshing more and more often now.
    This game used to just flow never got stuck now its doing it a few times a hr forget doing blocks now cant take the risk ..takes forever sometimes to travel to a island or adventure.. or just returning home. then your stuck frustratingly trying to zoom in and out to break the freeze before you give up and hit refresh.. i know it isnt my laptop its a gaming one running 16gb ram and i know its not my connection have a 300mb plus line this game shouldnt even tax it ..can only see it getting worse as its a flash issue as zynga/facebook game have same issues and they run on flash

World
    Sandycove
    Opening a thread as this isn't really about Woodcutter specifically anymore...
    Sorry, but I've slept since then...

Reply to Thread