Reply to Thread

Thread: Relocating Building Cost Rethink

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove

Relocating Building Cost Rethink

Hi

Been playing settlers for some years now and as I have levelled some of the buildings I have built in the past , when built when starting out are not in optimal places, especially now with the level 75 expansion, and 'improved buildings' etc.

The cost to relocate buildings does seem a little random and excessive in many cases. I think either the costs should either be reduced or eliminated altogether, either permanently. Or as part of an annual island rejuvenation event. Perhaps call it The Island Spring Clean Event!

As a related suggestion perhaps provide additional shot firers/demolition teams to assist players to utilise their space more efficiently. (Those mountains need to go!) I have gunpowder why can't I train some units to remove that annoying rubble and rock??!

This little guy here, , is itching to blow stuff up!

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Sandycove
    See Question 82 in the 'Ask Me Anything' Answers Thread.

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    Thanks for the link Madorosu.. Missed that when looking through asked questions.

I am a bit puzzled at the reluctance for BB to implement such a feature and event. How can rearranging a few buildings on your island cause problems elsewhere? Perhaps someone at BB can explain?

Is the game engine that limited?
    Or is the purpose to encourage the buying of gems to ensure a steady flow of revenue?

I must say I was a little disappointed with the questions thing, most serious questions were either 'fobbed' off, or were so trivial seemed barely worth asking. It seemed to be more of a box ticking off exercise more than anything.

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Northisle
    relocatiion is all part of the game. decide what and where to move, gather the required resources, then ur all set. yet another challenge for all us settlers

Reply to Thread