Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: limit -only one adventure of a kind per day

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Sandycove
    crazy idea! -1

We have choice about what to do and I would be livid if that choice was taken away, thats in addition to the other practical objections raised.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by BrownGuy View Post
    I am playing WC 2-5 times a day , before that i was doing VLT ,BK,surprise attack and before that i did outlaws

fastest way to level up is to spam same adventure over and over ... you dont have to load new troops , just fill them up with R,B or MS u lost and go another round

was thinking if there was to be a limit .. you can do only 1 of each adventure per day , it would force players to do different adventures and maybe play some forgotten ones
    you try to limit us, maybe you limited :P

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Northisle
    I would quit. I do the same repeatedly precisely because it means I don't have to change units on my generals

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    Not saying I like the idea, but the easiest way to promote playing more different adventures would be to add e.g. 10 % extra XP on the adventure you play, once a day. i.e. first time you play an adventure that day, you get a 10 % extra XP bonus added, after that just the standard amount of XP

This way by playing 5 - 10 different adventures on a day, you can optimize your XP.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by KarstenL View Post
    Not saying I like the idea, but the easiest way to promote playing more different adventures would be to add e.g. 10 % extra XP on the adventure you play, once a day. i.e. first time you play an adventure that day, you get a 10 % extra XP bonus added, after that just the standard amount of XP

This way by playing 5 - 10 different adventures on a day, you can optimize your XP.
    When BB removed the weapons from the loot from adventures what they did not do was re-balance the loot that is now given. Why would anyone choose to do certain adventures with large losses for little xp and junk value loot? Just as they claim to be addressing this with the coops they ought to be doing the same with all of the rest.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by lordloocan View Post
    When BB removed the weapons from the loot from adventures what they did not do was re-balance the loot that is now given. Why would anyone choose to do certain adventures with large losses for little xp and junk value loot? Just as they claim to be addressing this with the coops they ought to be doing the same with all of the rest.
    I don't really get what you mean ?? My comment was adressing the first poster who wanted to make people play more than one adventure. He got a lot of grief for it, so I proposed a simple way of rewarding playing different adventures instead of just one specific adv.

I was pretty annoyed when they removed the weapon loot from the adventures (especially cannons) but I do see the rationale: No one was using the expensive buildings (me included): I had 10.000+ cannons before I hit level 48 and was able to use them. An annoying change, but IMO it made the game better.

as for adventures with crappy loot: yeah they exist, like artic explosion, so I don't play it... or any of the adventures with bad loot: That's the easy solution. If they want me to put time into playing it they must balance it. The same applies to their PVP thing: I don't play it because the return value is too low (IMO I loose "money" on playing it).

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by KarstenL View Post

the differences between yield/cost for the most optimal adventues and the mediocre ones is far greater than 10%. Probably closer to 150-200%. Doing different adventures does nothing for you other than hurt your XP/ day.

World
    Sandycove
    -1 rubbish

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Thejollyone View Post
    -1 rubbish
    LOL ... with hard argumentation like this ... wow..

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Newfoundland
    This idea was submitted nearly a year ago, it is clearly a bad idea and will never be implemented. So lets let it go. However I do find it fascinating that people seem to relish in commenting on bad ideas and mostly just view good or interesting ideas without commenting.

Reply to Thread