Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: limit -only one adventure of a kind per day

BrownGuy

limit -only one adventure of a kind per day

I am playing WC 2-5 times a day , before that i was doing VLT ,BK,surprise attack and before that i did outlaws

fastest way to level up is to spam same adventure over and over ... you dont have to load new troops , just fill them up with R,B or MS u lost and go another round

was thinking if there was to be a limit .. you can do only 1 of each adventure per day , it would force players to do different adventures and maybe play some forgotten ones

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    So you levelled up by spamming adventures , but now you want to remove that option from others, and force them to lvl up slower?

BrownGuy
    yes but if xp reward for all adventures is raised by 20% (eg) speed that people level up would be same!

Ruler of the Land TheVictorious's Avatar
    World
    Sandycove
    -1 for sure, it is my adventures so it is my own choice to adventuring! also, if I'm getting like 1 - 3 woodcutters daily, how you think I could finish them if I'm limited to do 1 daily? you say sell it? then it will break the market to make WC is so cheap!

It is a bad suggestion, totally -1.
    Hello People

Nifty
    World
    Northisle
    sorry i also must -1 on this idea, it should be a matter of choice for each to do 100 horsebacks or 1 of all adventures, also you must remember that some adventures can only be gotten at certain levels and the new and low levels could maybe only have the ability to go do 1 - 3 mini adventures a day then the game will stagnate for them and will leave also taking with them possible monetary loss for the game developers.

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Northisle

BrownGuy
    was not expecting a lot of love with this suggestion critics accepted

Nifty
    World
    Northisle
    i was not trying to criticize your suggestion just trying to point out that at our game levels its easy to forget the new players and to limit their gameplay can lead to a loss of new people

Keen Commentor
    World
    Northisle
    A very bad idea, you have a frame of rules for a game, but if BB would start interfering with your game style, it would be the end of Settlers.

BrownGuy
    well, if there was such a rule i would play : WC ,1st thief , SLT, VLT maybe and then RB or BK

if there is NO rule i would play : WC,WC,WC,WC,WC,WC,WC

my proposition would bring some good things

Reply to Thread