Ruler of the Land TheVictorious's Avatar
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Kriegor View Post
    There are many, but just for example
    https://forum.thesettlersonline.com/...l=1#post269746
    units needed: 2579R 1740B 334M 150S 471C 161XB 262ES 185K
    And if you run 2 - 3 attack generals at a time, prolly add 400 E and 400 K
    If you managed to get more QM and Santas, you should be have CoA generals and skilled generals, in this case, you don't need that amount of troops.
    The guide you mention is for non skilled generals with only GM and there are not that much MMAs that you would have.
    Hello People

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightdancer View Post
    not everyone unfortunately has the funds or time due to late start of the game to get all the quartermasters available in the game, hence my request for this new character to be created, how about a rudolph QM that uses the sleigh to transport troops super fast to adventures but takes 2x longer to return just as an example of course
    Late start?? Join date June 2013....Since you started playing well over 4 years ago I am not sure why you do not have the santa qm's from previous events, as well as all the mmas from similar events. And for those who have played less time maybe the trick is to keep playing so that you eventually have what those who have already played 4/5/6 years have managed to acumulate. Why expect all that those people have in one year?

Ruler of the Land TheVictorious's Avatar
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by lordloocan View Post
    Late start?? Join date June 2013....Since you started playing well over 4 years ago I am not sure why you do not have the santa qm's from previous events, as well as all the mmas from similar events. And for those who have played less time maybe the trick is to keep playing so that you eventually have what those who have already played 4/5/6 years have managed to acumulate. Why expect all that those people have in one year?
    + 1000 x Indeed !
    Hello People

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Sandycove
    Every general is capable of transporting troops, so quartermasters very much class as a convenience rather than a necessity. Also, with two QMs available for beans and another made available every Xmas, adding another QM to the game is completely unnecessary. I only ever seem to use two, so I have no idea why anyone would feel the need for any more than what we already have available. As for the proposed troop resurrection idea, all that will serve to accomplish is to drive the bread and weapon economies even further into the ground than they already have been of late... no thanks!

Reply to Thread